Thank You

Y'all this was probably the hardest story I've ever written and probably will write.

Not only did it take so much careful consideration of what my characters were dealing with and how, but also how I was supposed to portray it.

I'm so sorry I took so long to finish it!!

I've had some difficulties over the past few months, nothing really serious, but things that kept me from devoting real time to writing. I've forgotten how to write for myself rather than just for reads, you know? So it took some time to find what I wanted to put out there, rather than what I thought others would want.

In any case, this was the final product, and though some of it may not be my best work (it can get sort of boring heh), I am pretty happy with how it turned out (yay!).

As always, I never would have imagined the kind of response you guys gave this book. It really does inspire me to keep writing when I see how much u all appreciate my work. And ur support is probably the only reason I was able to continue on.

So thank you all so much, I really love you guys, and I hope this book can bring you all some happiness, maybe the same kind of happiness Namjoon was able to find.

~ maura ☁︎

p.s. you guys should check out "Let it all go" by Birdy and Rhodes; it really reminds me of Anna and Namjoon (hence why I made it the song of this story lol)

☁︎

Our Loud Minds is also dedicated to imfine_0309

Thank u for showing me what real strength looks like