Chapter 9

Me, Alice, Alex and Daniel were already at the beach. Me and Alex have made up, he rang me last night saying how sorry he was and of course I forgave him. But he is a bit annoyed that we invited the Luke, Ashton, Calum and Stephanie.

A car pulls up and then Luke and the rest get out of it.

"I can't believe you invited them" Alex mutters in my ear.

I sigh and turn around "can you please try and get to know them, they are nice people"

He sighs before nodding his head before going to talk to Daniel.

Luke comes over to me and wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around his neck "hey" I whisper in his ear.

He pulls away and smiles "hey"

"So what are you guys doing" Ashton asks.

"Well me and Alex are going surfing" Daniel says "do any of you guys want to come"

Cal nodded "yeah it will be fun, let me go and get my swimsuit"

Calum runs back over to the car and Ashton nods his head "I'll come too" he said running off after Calum.

Stephanie and Alice were sitting on the logs by the campfire, probably sharing gossip. Luke turns to me "want to have a stroll on the beach"

I nod my head and we start to walk down the beach until we stop and stared out into the sea.

"So you and Alex made up?"

I look at him "yep, he called me last night begging me to forgive him"

He laughs before looking down at the sand "it's a nice beach"

"Yeah" I agree with him "all the other beaches are full of stones but this beach is just sand"

I start to get a bit cold as I am not wrap up warmly. Luke notices and opens his arms "hug" he says wiggling his arms.

I laugh before waking into them. I nuzzle my face into his neck and wrap my arms around his waist. I start to get warming and I pull back to say thanks but suddenly we were staring into each others eyes and words couldn't form my mouth.

Suddenly a wave of confidence came over me and a grabbed the collars of his coat and started to lean up. He noticed on what I was doing and started to lean down. Our noses were touching, like last time he moved closer and our lips were nearly touching, but a squeal made me stop and look over his shoulder to see Alice and Daniel running over to us.

"Michael help Daniels got seaweed" she squeals running around me and Luke.