Chapter 48

"Tell me"

"No Luke"

"Please"

"No Luke I'm not telling you or showing you the song" I giggle.

We were on the bed, Luke lying on top of me. He wants to know my song that I have wrote.

Yep I wrote the song. I just thought of Luke and then words suddenly flew out of me. But now he wants to see it and I'm not showing him it. No way am I giving in!

"Luke" I sigh grabbing his shirt collar "wait till the wedding, it's like two days"

Luke pouts "but I'm your boyfriend, your lover shouldn't I have the right to know"

"No" I tell him "well yeah you should, but I'm not telling you"

He moves closer to my ear "I'll give you the time of your life"

He bites my ear and moves down to my neck, I laugh pushing him off me "you are not seducing me into showing you the song"

He shrugs his shoulders "oh well I guess I have to wait till the wedding"

"Good boy" I smirk pecking his lips.

"But you know" he says placing his hand over his heart "my heart is broken"

I laugh "babe your heart is frozen"

I get up and put one of Luke's sweaters on "where are you going baby?"

"Oh just going to sit outside for a bit" I reply putting my sneakers on.

"Oh okay" Luke says.

I kiss his lips before heading outside, sitting on the porch steps.

I run my hands through my faded red hair, I need to die that again. I just wanted time to think.

I've been through a lot these past few months.

Finding Luke, Alex being gone, my family ripped apart.

It's just sometimes I wished it never happened.

But when I'm thinking more, I realised that things happen for a reason.

Maybe it was fate that brought me and Luke together. Maybe my family didn't love each other like I thought they did. Maybe Alex...

I don't know why he want to kill innocent vampires. But he does, well he did.