Chapter 54

"Ashton have you seen Luke?" I ask him.

"Uh yeah he said he went to go and get some fresh air up in the cool room." He tells me before going back to dancing with Calum.

Oh. Why has he gone up there?

I make my way through the crowd to get to the stairs but I get stopped by the tug of my arm. "Hey where are you going? It's your wedding?"

I turn around to my father "my husband’s gone on a hike, better find him"

I walk up the stairs to the cool room. The balcony door was open and I peak my head around the door. Seeing Luke leaning against the banister with his hands.

"Lukey?" I ask walking through the door onto the balcony "you okay?"

He turns to me "yeah I'm fine kitten." He opens up his arms "come here"

I walk into them quickly nuzzling my face into his shoulder. His fingers run through my hair.

"How does it feel to become a Hemmings?" He asks me chuckling.

"Exciting" I tell him looking up at his pretty little face. "This is our start of an adventure Luke"

"You and me" he confirms

"Mhmm" I confirm "our little world."

He presses his lips to mine lovingly. Like he always has, like he always will. I cup his cheeks tenderly moving my lips softly with his.

I pull away, pecking his lips once more before saying "why are you up here?"

"We need to talk" Luke tells me.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask going into panic "you want a divorce don't you. Oh my gosh I should have known that I wasn't-"

"Michael shut up" he laughs "I do not want a divorce"

"Then what's the problem?" I ask confused.

"My dad's found a better job" Luke tells me.

"Luke that's great" I say happily.

"But that jobs in LA" he tells me.

"L-Los Angeles" I stutter out looking up at him with wide eyes. Moving somewhere else. Away from my father, away from my life. "Were moving"

"In a few days yeah" Luke tells me.

I hear Calum and Ashton walk onto the balcony.

"A few days?!?" I exclaim "were moving in a few days"