Chapter 41

He takes a step back from me, shaking his head "no no your lying aren't you?" His eyes have dropped their lightness, like darkness has taken over them.

"I'm sorry" I cry out looking down to my hands. Tears start to fall down my cheeks.

He turns around "is he okay?" I shrug my shoulders "I don't know"

"Why couldn't I SAVE HIM!" Luke says shouting the last part. He punches a tree angrily, making the tree fall over.

"Luke baby calm down" I tell him grabbing his arm and turning him around. Doing that was a big mistake. I ended up on the floor.

Yes, he pushed me onto the ground, hard may I add. I rub my side a little before I lift my top a little to see a red mark. I look back at Luke to see him wide eyed with a hand covering his mouth. He pulls away his hand from his mouth to speak. "Michael I'm so sorry..." He trails off, unable to form words to say next.

I crawl back a little. I'm a little scared at the moment. I don't want him to shout at me again or do anything else. "Baby its okay.... really" I tell him, my breath and words were shaky.

"No it's not. I'm a monster" Luke says falling to his knees.

Then I hear his heart breaking scream which broke my heart. He's usually the one saving me, but today is the other way around. I crawl up to him and wrap my arms around him. I fell his head move up into my neck, his arms slipping around my waist. "Luke shhh everything going to be okay" I whisper in his ear.

"WHY HIM" he screams into my chest. "WHY?!?"

I let out a sob, hiding my face in Luke's hair. "I don't know but I promise you that he's going to be okay? Just believe okay"

He still screaming into my chest making me wrap my arms around him tighter. I need to shut him up, even though he is hurt on the inside. I lift up his head and smash my lips into his, hoping to silence out the screams.

With his speed. My legs were suddenly wrapped around his waist and we were standing up with my back against a tree. He deepens the kiss making me moan in pleasure. I pull away, giving him a shakily peck on the lips before pulling away.

"Ready to go back" I whisper. He nods his head setting me back down on my feet.

He grabs my hand and we walk back. I think he didn't want to use his vampire speed to get to the house. I think he was scared on what he was going to see.

The truth is, so was I.

We get to the house and we enter. Before we go any further. I stop and kiss his cheek "be strong" I mumble against it "be the strong one that keeps me going"

He nods his head before we walk into the living room.

Most of the family was there except Keith and Calum. Luke let's go of my hand and goes to his mum, wrapping his arms around her "is he okay mum?"