Chapter 46

"Are you sure want to get married" Calum asks me in the car outside the ring shop. "I mean it's a big leap to take"

I nod my head "I-I'm ready. I love him too much to let him go"

"Okay, let's find you a ring" Calum says leaving the car.

I need to find the perfect engagement ring. I'm determined to do that.

I get out of the car, I give a small smile to Calum putting my hands into my coat pockets as we walk into the shop.

"How am I going to find the perfect ring" I ask Calum.

"When you know it's the right one" Calum replies before we have a look around.

There was loads of rings, but they were just plain gold or silver. I want something that stands out to people. Michael's not simple, he's different.

I guess, that's one of the things I love about him.

"You found one yet?" Calum asks.

I shake my head "no" I turn to him "I think we went to the wrong shop"

I sigh, how am I ever going to find a ring for Michael?

That's when my eyes catch the most amazing ring out there.

It was a gold band, put engraved with 'forever with love' with a tiny heart next to it.

I walk over to it mesmerise by its beauty. I pick it up examining it, checking every detail.

Calum looks over my shoulder at the ring "very nice Luke" he says.

"Cheers" I chuckle.

"WAIT! Do not touch that!"

The ring was snatch out of my hand.

A guy called Fred, we knew that by the name tag was rubbing the ring trying to make it shiny I suppose.

"Um... What's wrong?" Calum asks

"This ring is very valuable, it's very rare"

"Rare?" I question.

"There's only like 50 made in the world!" He exclaims placing back on where it belonged.

"Well, Fred I really want to get it?" I say to him.

He gasps "really?"

"Uh yeah" I say.