Chapter 37

SMUT WARNING!!

Luke crashes his lips into mine, I whimper while grabbing his hair.

He sits up to remove his shirt. Wow, he has a six pack. I ran my hands up his chest before leaning up to attach my lips to his.

I pull him back down so he was on top of me. He moves down to my neck, nipping my skin a little.

He unbuttons the button on my jeans. "Can I?" he breathes out onto my neck.

I lift my hips, helping him a little with taking my jeans off. He takes them off my boxers coming off as well. "Oops" he smirks placing his lips on my neck and my hands on my hips.

He grinds against me lightly. "Luke" I whimper as he grinds me harder on my bare crotch.

He grounds his hips into mine and I grip his shoulder tightly "fuck" I groan.

He kneels up again to unbutton his trousers. "Want to help?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

I was nervous, but I nodded my head anyway. I crawl over to the edge of the bed. Now kneeling I remove his trousers with his boxers.

Wow he's was big. I'm being serious.

I kiss up his chest "how is your dick supposed to fit into me?" I mumble.

"I have ways." I want him inside of me, but not just yet.

I kiss his neck as my hand reaches his member. I stroke him up and down gently. One of his hands go to my hair and the other one wraps around my shoulders, his fingernails digging into them. "Shit, baby"

I smirk against his neck, sucking hard on it as my hand speeds up the pace.

"Fuck baby oh god" he breathes out. I kiss up to his ear "you like this huh? Me touching you." I say running my other hand down his chest, my thumb brushing over his nipple. I don't know how I got this confident, maybe it's because I'm around Luke.

"Yes god yes" he whines "shit baby I'm gonna cum"

I bite his earlobe hard and strokes him harder and then I feel his warm substance on my hand. I wipe the cum on the bed sheets. I kneel again, looking up at him through my eyelashes. Looking at him like I've done nothing wrong. like a sweet innocent child.

He pushes me back down onto the bed. Crawling up to me quickly and smashing his lips into mine "fuck I love you" He groans grinding on my crotch again.

"I love you too Luke" I whimper.

As he reaches over to grab the lube and a condom. I start to think. Will it hurt before I have pleasure? What if I can't walk tomorrow? What's going to happen after? Will he regret it? Oh god he might do. I'm scared, I'm really really scared.

"Just tell me if you want to stop okay?" He says. I nod my head.

And suddenly I'm not scared anymore, as he makes me feel safe.

He slicks me up one of his fingers with lube and enters me, thrusting his finger in and out. It was painful, as I imagine it would be. A few tears ran down my cheeks, Luke kissed them away.

"I'm gonna add another okay?" He says. "Then I'm gonna scissor you"

I nod my head as he pulls out, slicks up another finger with lube and putting then back inside me. It was more pain, but as he moved his fingers in a scissor motion. It turned to pleasure.

"Luke" I whimper, my head rolling back.

"You like that?" He mutters. I nod my head, unable to speak. I haven felt this kind of way before, but I like it. Well I think I do.

"Luke I'm ready please" I whine, I was ready and he was going to make me cum if he doesn't get his fingers out of me soon. He pulls them out then grabbing the condom. I grab his wrist "no condom"

"But it's going to hurt baby" he tells me.

"Luke." I gulp "I just want to feel you"

He chucks the condom away, moving so that he's lying on top of me. He rests his hands next to my body on the bed. One on each side. "You're going to feel a little pain okay"

"Okay" I nodded, resting my hands on Luke's cheeks. He enters me slowly.

That lying twat!!!

Hurt a little, yeah please. It's more than a little. Luke kisses me to silence out the whimpers I was making. When he's finally inside of me, he tucks his head in my neck "tell me when you're ready"

I stay for a bit, trying to adjust the feeling of Luke's member inside of me. When I was ready I lifted my hips giving him a signal to move.

He moves slowly, thrusting himself in and out in slow motions. My hands move to his hair, gripping tightly as he hits my prostate "Lukey" I whine.

He smiles before going harder and faster into me. I claw up his back, rolling my head back and closing my eyes. Mumbling 'fucks' and 'shit' somewhere between this. He was sucking hard on my neck, trying to quiet down the moans he was making. I wrap my legs around his waist and his thrusts go deeper into me. "Fuck Luke"

"So good baby" he moans after each thrusts.

With each soft touch and rough but soft kisses on my body, it was sending me close to letting go.

"Luke I'm gonna cum baby" I breathe out.

He grabs my member and jerks me off, making me moan really loudly. "Come for me" he whispers huskily in me ear which made me let go. Then I feel a warm, wet substance on my stomach.

I fell Luke let go inside of me, he groans biting on my neck lightly.

We stay like the position were in, catching our breath. My shaky hand runs up and down Luke's back lightly.

"Was I okay?" I hear him mumble against my neck.

He lifts his head up and I stroke his cheek gently "you were amazing"

He smiles pecking my lips softly "so were you." He pulls out of me and lays down next to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to his chest.

I lay my head on his chest and kissed the place where his cold, non-beating heart his "I love you Luke"

He kisses my head "I love you too baby, always"

Was that okay? This was my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it wasn't good.

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx