Chapter 25

Luke's POV

I stand back instantly confused on why he was asking me this. I stand up and walk backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed.

I sit down "Ye-yes I know him. Why do you ask?"

"He was in my dream" he says to me. God damn it that guy always goes into people's dream now that's he's dead.

"He was in the Vampire Council alongside Jake and Jack. Unfortunately Jake got chased out of town which led to then being killed" I tell them.

He sits there for a while before walking up and sitting next to me "Luke was the Jake the guy that Ashton told us about?"

I sit there in silence before nodding my head "he didn't know that the boy was a vampire until his parents came in. He was chased out by his family and humans"

"Luke you don't have to tell me anymore"

But I couldn't stop "that's why there created vampire hunters Michael. So they can kill us before we kill others, or turn them"

I look over at Michael to see tears forming his eyes. I place my hand on top of his. "Baby?"

"He said that someone's going to get hurt" Michael whimpers out "please don't tell it's true"

I look down at the floor "Michael most of Peters vision are true, he's only got one vision wrong"

He starts to cry, his face going into his hands. "No baby don't cry" I say pulling him into my lap.

He cries into my neck "I don't want to lose you Lukey"

"You’re not going to lose me" I say, but now I have a bad feeling about this fight.

We stayed like that for a while, until I suggested we lay down on the bed.

It was uncomfortable as the bed was so small, but we finally got comfortable. I was laying on the bed, with him lying on top of me, his head tuck into my neck. I can see he was drifting off to sleep.

As I was rubbing his back up and down. I kept on thinking about what Uncle Phil said.

If it wasn't for that human you wouldn't be in this mess.

I thought about it for a while and realised that no, it wasn't his fault. It was me and my families for coming to Forks.

But I don't regret it.

My dad's got a great job, everyone was happy and I found someone that makes me happy. Without him I wouldn't know where I be.

He's my world and I love him so much.

"You don't know how much you mean to me" I whisper in his ear.

I swear I see a small smile appear on his face which made me smile.

Because his smile lights up my day.

So here’s a short chapter with Luke’s point of view.

But there will be more chapters with Luke’s POV coming soon.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx