Chapter 36

One day until the fight. One more stinking day. Apparently this day wants to go really fast.

It was now evening, and I was making my way over to Luke's house. I just want to hold him, kiss him tell him I love him.

I open the door as I don't need to knock know as they are basically like my family now. They call me a part of their family too.

As I walk through the hallway and I hear voices, I couldn't hear on what they were saying as I was too far away.

"Have you ever thought of changing Michael?"

That made me stop dead still. Were they thinking about changing me, has Luke been thinking about it. I hide so they don't see me.

"No not really" Luke tells Calum, Ashton and his dad. "But why?"

"Well you might need to change him soon son" Keith tells him.

"What if he doesn't want to be changed?" Luke tells them "what if he wants to stay human"

"Luke you want to spend the rest of his life with him right?" Ashton asks

"Yes" Luke quickly replies back to him.

"Okay well talk to him, ask him the same question that I just asked you"

I could see him rubbing his temples "how am I supposed to explain this to him"

"You don't have to Luke he's here"

Damn you Calum!! How do you always know where I am?

I come out of my hiding spot "uh hey"

Luke walks up to me and grabs my hand "let's talk upstairs"

He pulls me up into his bedroom. "Cuddle?" he asks as we enter.

I nod my head before getting under the covers. I feel Luke getting under and spooning me. He was always the big spoon.

"So, you heard"

I nodded my head, reaching for his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. I smile a little "do you really want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"So much" he answers me, making me smile wider. "But the question is, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? Do you want to spend... forever with me?"

I turn so I was laying on my back. "Luke...” I trail off, playing with the ends of his hair at the back of his neck. "There are disadvantages, you know that. My parents, my friends my future. I had everything planned, I'm going to a college which would let me explore history more, oh and music" his eyes were sad "but there are some advantages" Luke's blue eyes lights up "I get to spend the rest of my life with you" I continue "I get become your husband, have little vampire children running around like crazy. But the thing is, will I be able to give up my life, for this another crazy life as a vampire?"

He looks down and plays with my fingers. I knew he was upset. But he smiles brightly when I said "I would give them up for you Lukey"

He smiles brightly "really?" He squeals like someone who had their favourite toy.

I nod my head "yeah I mean, you’re the love of my life Luke. I've never met anyone like you before. I could make up a different future. But one part of my future is always going to be with you Luke"

He's smashes his lips into mine and I whimper at the touch. I realised that this is maybe the last night we get to spend together. Maybe he can change me now so I could help with the fight.

"Change me" I whisper against his lips.

His eye widen pulling away from me quickly and getting up "No Michael"

I lean up on my elbows "why can't you, I could help you"

He shakes his head sternly "Michael I'm not changing you yet, I'm not ready you’re not ready"

I nod my head "I am"

"Even if you are I'm not" Luke tells me.

I sigh leaning my head back looking at the ceiling. I guess he's not changing me then, but maybe he can do something else for me.

I look back at him "can you do something else for me?" I say playing with the ends of my t-shirt.

I knew he knew what I want as he crawls up to me and pecks me on the lips.

"Say the words baby" he whispers kissing down my neck "say the words and I'll do it"

He removes my top moving down my chest, he sucks just above my nipple, leaving a mark there before sucking my actual nipple. I clutch his hair with my hands and whimper

"Make love to me Lukey"

Next chapter will be smut.

BEWARE. This is my first time writing smut so it will be rubbish.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx