Chapter 38

Luke's POV

Today was the day. I repeat the day is today.

It was now seven in the morning. Michael was still asleep peacefully, I look down at him and smile when I see a small smile rise on his face, he must be having a good dream. He was cuddled to my chest.

I shake his shoulder lightly, kissing his head "Mikey time to get up"

I see him open his eyes a little. Squeezing them tightly before opening them. He looks up into mine "good morning Luke." His voice was raspy.

"Morning baby" I mumble.

He shifts himself up a little so he can kiss me. I move my lips softy with his. Rubbing my hand up and down his back. He winces a little when I move my hand lower down his back.

"You okay?" I whisper against his lips.

He nods his head "I'm fine, just sore"

I smirk "I did you good." He laughs and pushes me away.

"I'm going to take a shower" he says getting up "wanna join."

I raise my eyebrows before getting out of bed lifting him bridal style and running to the bathroom. He threw his head back and laughs.

We enter the shower, me turning the water on and letting the water fall over us. I stare into his green glistening eyes. My hand reaches up and I rub soft, small circles on his cheek with my thumb.

He stand on his tippy toes to lean his forehead against mine "please fight today, fight to live" he croaks out.

Unable to speak, I nod my head pressing my lips to his. "Can you grab me the soap?" I ask

He nods over the soap grabbing the soap from behind him and handing them to me. I turn him around and rub the soap on his back. I rub some soap on my hands before running them down his chest. He whimpers and my hands go over his nipples.

"Luke" he whimpers leaning back against me.

He turns around and presses his lips to mine. His hand running through my now wet hair. I place my hands on his back, moving them lower and lower until I reached his bum. I squeeze his bum cheeks which makes him giggle.

In my opinion, best shower ever.

We get out, drying our self and me occasionally checking Michael's ass. Because his booty is such a cutie.

After we dressed and our hair is dry. We both walk down the stairs and our faces were surprised to see Uncle Phil there with his family.

"Michael" Annabelle squeals running up to him.

"Annabelle" he gasps picking her up "what are you guys doing here?"

"Yeah what are you guys doing here" I say coldly towards them "I mean you blame Michael for everything." I feel Michael's hand slip into mine. I interlock our fingers and squeeze his hand.

"I'm sorry" my uncle says "I didn't mean to blame him, I was just angry about what Calum said and I lashed out"

"Yeah at my husband" Ashton mumbles earning a light slap on the head by Calum.

"I would like to help you" he says "so would my wife."

"It's time to go" my father says walking to the room. My hand squeezes Michael's hand harder.

Michael places Annabelle on the floor before they all walk out. Leaving me and Michael by myself. Stephanie and Katie were meeting us there. Michael's wraps his arms around me, snuggling his face into my chest. I wrap my arms around his neck. My head going into his fluffy faded red hair.

"You need to get your hair re-dyed" I tell him giggling.

He pulls away and grabs my hand. We both walk out into the woods were the fight will be. They were already in a line, Alex and his family. So was my family. I stand next to Stephanie, whose arm was crossed with a smirk on her face. I tighten my arms around my arms around Michael's waist, pulling him closer to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this" my father asks.

"Oh were sure" Alex father replies.

"Michael take Annabelle and get out of here" Phil tells Michael's pushing Annabelle over to him.

Michael looks up at me, tears forming in his eyes. I crash my lips with his, his hands are places on my cheeks. His whispers are cut out by my lips. He pulls away wrapping his arms around me. I hide my head in his neck and breathe him in. This might be the last time I see him.

"Everything going to be okay" I whisper before pulling away from him.

"I love you" he whispers to me.

"I love you too" I tell him "so much"

He let's go of me, tears were now streaming down his face. He picks up Annabelle and starts to walk away, he takes one glance back at me before going out of my sight.

I turn back to the hunters and smirk "let the fight begin"

So the fight begins in the next chapter....

Hope you had a good Halloween :)

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx

Oh and you will get the characters answers tomorrow :)