Chapter 29

The next day in school, most of the students had a free lesson because of revision and all that crap. It was a perfect time to confront Alex.

Luke and Calum weren't in school today, going somewhere with their parents. Ashton was in school though, but he had class.

I text Alex to meet me in the music room, because I knew nobody was there at the moment.

I walk into the music room to see Alex already there. He was leaning against the desk.

I smirk "hello Alex"

I close the door and lock it before turning back to him. "I think it's time we talked"

I walk over to one of the desks and sits on it. I cross my arms over my chest.

Alex looks down at his hands nervously "wh-what do you want to talk about?"

"Oh I'm just wondering why you didn't tell me."

He looks at me confused "tell you what"

"Oh you know that you're a vampire hunter"

He looks at me in shock, standing up he says "how did you find out?"

I stand up also "I went over your house to see if we can sort things out and I heard your family conversation about your plan to kill the Hemmings" I smirk "oh I've told Luke about it by the way"

He glares at me "why the hell would you do that"

"Um because he is my boyfriend Alex"

He growls at me and my smirk grows bigger "what Alex you mad?"

"Listen Michael!" he growls at me "I know you think were crazy but were doing this to protect you"

I laugh loudly "protect me oh you got to be kidding me" I turn serious "now you listen I swear to god if you put a hand on Luke I will kill you"

"Oh will you?"

I nod my head "yes I will"

He walks towards me and I walk backwards until my back hits the wall. He knees me in the stomach which made me lean forward in pain. He grabs my neck and squeezes tightly making me gasp for breath "Alex......stop"

"Listen here Michael" Alex hisses in my ear "we are going to destroy the Hemmings as we are stronger and you're not strong too. So I can't wait to see you cry when I destroy Luke"

It was hard with only a short amount of breath but I breathed out "you're wrong Alex... because they are stronger... and so am I"

I lift my leg and kick him in the groin. He groans in pain. Ha you deserve it bitch.

He let's go of my neck and I gasp for breath. I look up at him to see his hand raise like his was about to hit me. But a fist connected with his face.

The fist wasn't mine.

I look over to see Ashton his face red. I stand in front of him and place my hands on his shoulders "Ashton look at me don't waste your time on him okay?"

He looks at me in the eyes and nods "okay"

"Yeah Ashton don't waste your breath on me"

I turn around "Just get out Alex"

He walks out "oh by the way the date has been set"

When he's gone I turn back to Ashton "when is it?" He doesn't answer me "tell me!"

"December 27th"

I take a shaky breath "okay"

"Let's not worry about that now. Are you okay?"

I place my hand on my stomach, wincing at the pain "my stomach really hurts"

He nods his head "okay let's get you to my house"

He wraps his arm around my waist and we leave the classroom.

Well…. that just happened

Thanks for 10k people :)

Do you want me to do a character ask?? Let me know.

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx