Chapter 13

It was 5 o'clock the next day and I was watching The Hunger Games. I was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. Luke was picking me up at 7 so I had enough time.

"Honey Luke's here, I'm sending him up" my mother shouts from downstairs.

Shit. He wasn't supposed to be here now. He was supposed to be here in two hours. I quickly get up and go to my wardrobe and take out my outfit I was wearing and laid it on my bed. I picked it out the night before.

"Hey"

I turned around to see Luke. He was wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket on top. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and black trainer type things.

"Hey" I say looking down at my outfit and blushing "you weren't supposed to be here until seven"

"Decided to come early, it was boring at the house" he replies sitting in the edge of the bed.

I nod my head and he tells me to come over and I do and stand between his legs placing my hands on his shoulders. He places his hands on my waist. I lean down a little so our foreheads were touching. I tilt my head so then our lips were touching. He leaned back and I followed him so he was laying down on the bed with me on top of him. I run my fingers through his hair.

"Don't touch the hair" he mumbles against my lips. I giggle.

"Okay I" kiss "need" kiss "to get" kiss "ready"

I get off and grab my outfit going to the bathroom. I was wearing a red tank top and skinny jeans and black shoes. After getting dressed I look in the mirror running my fingers through my hair. I really need to die it again. But what colour should I die it next?

I walk back into my bedroom to see Luke watching the film. I clear my throat and he looks over at me. He looks at me up and down and then walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I place my hands on his shoulders.

"You're so beautiful" he says softly, pecking me on the lips, lingering before pulling away.

"I've bet your ex's were more beautiful" I say

He takes one of his hands off my waist and places it on my cheek. He rubs my cheek with his thumb "why are you so insecure"

I look down at my feet "I was always insecure, I was bullied when I was younger."

He places his forehead against mine I look up into his eyes "remember what I told you yesterday?" I nod my head "and you know why I said that. Because they weren't the sweet, kind hearted amazing beautiful guy you are"

I place my lips on to his, before he could say anything else. He tightens his arms on waist and pulls me closer.

"No one's ever said anything like that" I say softly when I pull away.

"You deserve to be called beautiful every single day" Luke says before letting me go.

He walks over to where my CDs were "I was looking at these when you were getting ready. You have great taste in music"

I walk over to where he was standing and had a look at them. I only had a couple of CDs. There's All Time Low, Green Day, Blink 182. Most of them I've got on my phone because of iTunes.

I look back at my TV to see the cave scene where Peeta and Katniss kiss. "This is my favourite part" I squeal sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard.

Luke sits next to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. I lean in and rest my head on his shoulder. "You know we had to do this scene in drama once" I tell Luke.

"Really" he says looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

I nod my head "yeah Alice was Katniss and Daniel was Peeta"

He laughs "that must have been so awkward for the two"

"Not really" I say

He looks confused "what do you mean"

I sit up and held up my pinkie finger "okay pinkie swear you will not tell a soul"

He nods his head before linking his pinkie with mine.

"Alice and Daniel like each other" I tell him.

He looks shock. "Luke I swear to god if you tell anyone I will kill you and-" I was cut off by his lips.

He pulls away and says "I won't tell anyone and how would you kill me anyway"

"Shut up" I grumble before I hear a honk from outside.

I look at my clock at the bedside table to see it was 6:30. Wow, time flies fast.

"Aren't they supposed to pick us up at seven?"

"I told them to pick us up now. So we will get there at seven"

I nod my head and he stands up holding out his hand "you ready?"

I nod my head before grabbing his hand. We walk down the stairs to see my mother. I turn to my mother.

"Right be careful and have a good time"

I nod my head and kissing her cheek before walking out with Luke. We got into the back of the car "hey guys" I say to Ashton and Calum.

"Hey" Calum says.

"Right let's go" Ashton says starting the car "TIME TO PARTY"

We all cheer as Ashton speeds off.

Firstly I want to say thank you so much for 1k. I'm really glad that you like this story. Thanks for voting and commenting, I really like reading your comments.

Also the reason that Luke's mum is called Sandra and not Liz is because of something that is coming up later on in this story :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx