Chapter 18

"What the hell happened?"

Me and Luke were sitting on my front porch on a swinging chair. My head was against his shoulder and are hands were linked together.

"I mean I didn't say anything to him, I didn't hurt his feelings or anything did I?"

Luke shakes his head "no baby"

I blew out a breath "I wish he gave me a god damn reason though Luke, it's frustrating"

I take my head off his shoulders "you’re probably bored over my problem. So tell me, how was your day."

"Well..."

He carried on about what he did today but, I can't help but admire his face, his perfect his smile his bright blue eyes, his quiff, the way he laughs or giggles.

Oh.my.god

I think I'm in love with him.

"Can I say something crazy?" He asks I nod my head "I love you"

I smile brightly before saying "can I say something crazier. I love you too"

He leans forward and kisses me. I straddle his hips and run my fingers through his hair. He pulls away a little "did we just quote something from frozen?" he's mumbles against my lips.

"I don't know" I giggle rubbing my nose against his.

I get up and head inside the house into the kitchen. Luke follows me in.

"What you doing" he asks me.

"Ordering pizza" I say getting my phone and I ringing the pizza parlour.

I order and wait for it to come, which only took about five minutes.

"Finally" I say opening the door to the pizza guy.

After paying I came into the kitchen and place the pizza box on the table. I sit down and Luke sits opposite me. I open the box to see a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. I take a slice.

"I wish vampires could eat" I say after finishing a slice

"Why?"

"Because you can't eat pizza" I explain pointing to the pizza "or hotdogs or popcorn or nachos or candy floss or-"

"I get it" Luke laughs "there's loads of food I can't eat"

I smile before continuing to eat my pizza. After three slices I pat my stomach and sigh happily "I'm full"

Luke pats his lap and I walk over to him, sitting on it "what's you thinking about hmm?"

"I'm going to see Alex" I say quickly.

"Why?"

"I need answers Luke" I say standing up. "There has to be a reason right?"

He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist "I just don't want you to be hurt"

"Why would Alex hurt me?" I ask simply confused.

He shrugs his shoulders "just be careful okay?"

I nod my head and ring a taxi, we waited outside for it.

When the taxi pulls up Luke turns to me "I love you"

"I love you too" I reply before kissing him.

"Hey I haven't got all day!!"

I pull away from Luke “Sorry” I mumble quietly to the taxi driver.

I peck Luke's lips once more before getting into the taxi.

When the taxi drives off I look behind to see Luke walking off.

"He your boyfriend?" The taxi man asks me.

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

He shakes his head "no you two are.... Cute"

"Thanks man" I mumble.

That was pretty much the whole conversation for the ride.

When we get there I pay the taxi man and I get out of the taxi. I walk up the steps to Alex's house and ring the doorbell. No answer.

I look behind me to see his parent’s car there. Where were they?

The living room window was open and I knew they were home, because they never leave there window open.

I walk slowly to the window, but I stopped suddenly when I hear something.

"We have to kill the Hemmings before they ruin Michael"

Hey how are you guys?

So they said the ‘I love you’ to each other. Aww so cute!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx