Epilouge.

50 years later

"Where are you Jack" I ask wondering where the three year old was. We were playing hide and seek.

"Is he behind the curtains" I say moving the curtains to find him not there.

"Oh I bet he's under the coffee table" I say ducking my head under there to see if I could find him.

"Uncle Mikey I'm right here!" I hear a little boy voice say behind the couch.

"Aha got you" I screech tickling his sides.

"Uncle Mikey" he squeals. "Stop that tickles"

"Right now Michael give me back my son so I can get him ready!" I hear Ashton say behind me.

Jack pouts "but me and uncle Mikey were going to do some colouring"

"Buddy" I say making him look at me "were meeting someone very important to Stephanie today so you got to dress nicely okay?" He nods his head "now go and get ready"

He leaves with his father and I turn around to see Luke, leaning against the doorframe with his camera wrapped around his neck. "What?"

"You’re just amazing you know that" he tells me walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

Wow, even after 50 years he still makes me flustered and makes my cheeks turn to a crimson red at his compliments.

"You always say that" I say placing my hands on his chest "but you’re pretty amazing too"

He smirks leaning down to place his lips on mine. I kiss back, moving my lips against his lovingly.

A few years ago me and Luke decided to open up a photography shop. Where we take photos at weddings, birthdays etc. The business has gotten pretty big and me and Luke are working daily. But with us we work as a team, always together at the different venues and to all the people we meet. Were together.

That's the one thing I like about my job.

We share a house with Cashton in London. They pay half the rent while we pay the other half. You'll probably never expected this but they run their own tattoo parlour. I know shocking right, me and Luke were shocked when they told us.

My parents keep in contact but most of my friends from Forks have drifted from me. But that's okay, I've made new ones here in London.

And my appearance as a vampire is... really going well.

I pull away from Luke's lips "did you print out them photos of Gemma's 13th birthday party" I ask Luke.

He grabs something from his back pocket of his jeans. "Here you go!" He tells me placing the photos in my hand.