Chapter 34

"Was it supposed to hurt?"

"Baby it's an eyebrow piercing of course it is going to hurt"

I was in the mirror looking at my new eyebrow piercing. It hurt a lot but it was so worth it.

I walk back into my bedroom. Luke was sitting on the bed in his training clothes.

I stand between his legs, placing my hands on his shoulders "does it look okay?"

He nods my head, kissing my chin "it looks hot as hell on you"

I peck his lips smiling "thanks"

He pats my hip signalling me to move "I must go" he tells me.

"Wait can I come with you?"

He looks at me, wide eyed. "You want to come... with me"

I nod my head taking his hands and linking our fingers "yeah"

"But you do know that were fighting right"

I nod my head "yeah I know, I want to see you fight. Or are you just afraid that I'm going to see you getting beaten by Calum or Ashton or Stephanie or Katie"

He laughs at me "it's just Calum and Ashton, Stephanie and Katie have gone somewhere, apparently to sort something out"

He grabs my hand and we leave my house, my father was at work today. My mother, well she was supposed to come back yesterday.

But she hasn't returned.

We move into the woods, and I start to see Ashton and Calum... making out.

I let go of Luke's hand and run down there shouting "HEY NO MAKING OUT"

Ashton pulls away from Calum as I jump on him "oh I'm sorry didn't know you’re the boss" he giggles wrapping his arms around me to keep me steady.

I pull away and flick him on the fore head. He smiles before I step back and I feel Luke's arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Ready to see us fight" Luke asks me. I nod my head.

He lets me go and I lean against a tree. A couple of steps back on where they were fighting.

First it was Calum and Luke. I see Luke cracking his knuckles and Calum raising his eyebrows. Luke goes for a punch, but Calum swiftly goes under him. He kept on doing that, every time Luke went for his face.

Ashton walks up to me "Calum's got the speed, but Luke's got a good mind and also a strong guy"

I look back at Calum and Luke. Luke was just standing there, Calum waiting behind him smirking thinking he's won. Calum walks up towards him then Luke grabs him chucking him to the grab. Pinning him. "I win". Luke looks over at me and winks before getting tackled by Calum which made me giggle.

Luke stands up and walks over to me, kissing me on the lips. "How was that?"

"You were quite good" I say wrapping my arms around my neck.

"Hey you're cheating!!"

I look over Luke's shoulder to see Ashton putting Calum in a headlock, ruffling his hair "say you love me!"

"Never" Calum yells.

"Tell me tell me tell me"

"Okay I love you" Calum says.

Ashton let's go of Calum "I love you too". He then gets attacked by Calum.

I laugh and Luke puts his head in my neck. "Wanna get out of here"

I nod my head and he grabs my hand and we walk back to his house.

We get in and the first thing he asks me is "have you heard from your mother"

I shake my head "no". My happiness turned into sadness.

I feel arms go around my waist. "You okay"

I turn around in his arms so I was facing him "why didn't she come back, I mean was she sick of us"

"I bet there's a good explanation" he says running his fingers through my hair.

Tears were forming my eyes, a few stray ones falling down my cheeks. "What if there isn't" I cry "what if she doesn't love me!?!"

I hide my face in Luke's chest and cry. He comforts me whispering sweet things in my ear.

"Baby she will always love you okay? Besides you have your dad and me, who love you very very much"

"I know that" I mumble in his neck before pulling away. "I'm grateful to have someone like you in my life"

He smiles at me sweetly before asking "nap?"

I nod my head and he picks me up bridal style. I giggle hiding my face in his neck.

We get up to his bedroom and he lays me down on the bed. Wrapping the blankets around me he whispers "love you"

"I love you too" I mumble before I go off to sleep.

Hi how are you guys?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Thanks for 16k

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx