Chapter 24

We were all sitting in the living room, silence was in the air.

"Um Michael this is my wife Sophie and my six year old daughter Annabelle" Phil says gesturing to the people next to him.

"H-hi" I stutter.

The girl smiles at me, but the women just stares blankly at me.

"You've heard what is happening" Ashton asks.

Phil nods his head "yes I have and unfortunately you have wasted your time"

Calum stands up "Uncle Phil it was a long time ago"

"Calum you don't-"

"Yes I quite frankly understand, he got killed okay I'm sorry for that, but haven't you mourned enough now, why can't you help us for god sakes"

Ashton stands up “baby look at me”

Calum eyes meet his "calm down okay"

Calum nods his head but Phil was pissed off "NO!" He stands up "I HAVENT GOT OVER HIS DEATH, HE WAS DAN, AND HE WAS MY BROTHER"

"Daddy" Annabelle cried.

I look at the girl, no tears were running down her face, I look at Sophie, her eyes look at me and then looked at her daughter.

"Why don't I take Annabelle to her room?"

"Thank you Michael" Sophie says.

I nod my head at her before picking Annabelle up and taking get up to her room. I get to her room and sit on the edge of the bed, the girl still in my lap. I feel something hit my neck, something wet. I pull away from her slightly to see her crying.

I thought vampires don't cry.

"Make it stop Michael" she whimpers.

How am I supposed to make it stop? I look around the room until I see a poster. "Hey who are they?"

She looks over at the poster before smiling "Union J"

"Haven't heard of them" I tell her.

She gasps before hitting me across the head lightly. "There are like the best band ever"

A idea suddenly came into my mind "hey have you got there music"

She nods her head before pointing to her iPod. "Want to listen to them"

She nods her head and gets into bed. I get the iPod and unravel the earphones.