Chapter 45

"I can't believe Ashton and Calum are renewing their vows" I say while skimming through a wedding magazine

"It kind of shocked me" Luke says coming out of the bathroom with just black jeans on. So I saw his bare, muscly chest. "But I'm happy for them"

"Same" I squeal "I mean isn't it exciting"

"Very" Luke says grabbing a top before sitting next to me "why are you looking at a wedding magazine?"

"Because Ashton asked me for ideas" I explain "so I thought it would bring me some inspiration"

"Really?" Luke says kissing me on the cheek "or are you just looking for yourself"

"Both" I mumble.

"So" Luke chuckles "you want to marry"

"Yes to Chris Hemsworth" I say proudly.

"Hey" Luke whines pouting "what about your Lukey?"

"Luke..." I trail off, placing a hand on his shoulder "have you seen his muscles"

"Okay his muscles are fine" Luke laughs.

"But I would choose to marry you Lukey" I lean closer so our noses were touching "I would want to marry my penguin"

"And I would marry my kitten"

I smile at him giving him a kiss on the forehead, nose and then his lips.

"So got any ideas" Luke asks.

"Nope" I say chucking the magazine somewhere "weddings are hard"

"Yeah I know" Luke says "you've got to find the perfect wedding for the perfect grooms"

"But why do they want to do it now?" I ask

"Well babe there were in a life and death situation. If that happen to me I would die at the chance to marry you"

"I don't want to think about that" I whisper "if you got hurt my whole world will break"

He rubs his nose with mine before nuzzling his face into my neck. "My whole world would have been broken if you chose Alex over me"

We haven't talked about Alex for a while now, not since he's been dead.

"Why..." I say "were you afraid"

I feel him nod. I pull away and cup his cheeks. "It will always be you. You know that!"

"I know." He presses his forehead to mine. "But sometimes I'm scared you'll just find someone better"

"I love you Luke" I whisper "you’re the only one for me"

He smiles slightly giving me a peck on the lips. Turning it into multiple kisses. "Lukey" I giggle

"Hmm"

"I've got to go and talk to Ashton about the wedding!" I tell him giving him a final kiss before pulling away.

I get up, grabbing the magazine before walking out the door.

"I love you"

I turn around, smiling at her slightly I say "I love you too"

I walk down the stairs to see Ashton sitting on the couch reading a wedding magazine.

"So you ready?" I ask him

"Wedding time" Ashton says smiling.

Luke's POV

I get up off the bed and searches for a jacket. I need to go somewhere, but I need someone's help.

I go over to Calum's room and knock on the door. "Calum"

"Come in"

I open the door to see Calum staring outside the window "you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah..." He trails off turning around "it's just something happy is happening"

"Calum I need you help" I say walking up to him.

"With what?" Calum asks turning to me.

"I need to find a ring" I tell him.

"Well what kind of ring" He asks

"An engagement ring" I say. His eyes widen as he gasps.

"I wanna marry Michael!"

THAT’S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU!!!!

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xx

Also, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD BOYS, YOU DESERVED IT. #Proud