Chapter 19

Ruin me. What were they on about?

"But dad, Michael really likes Luke" I hear Alex say

"There vampires Alex!"

What does his father have against vampires, especially my boyfriend?

"But-"

"No buts Alex" his mother says "were vampire hunters this what we do"

Vampire hunters, Alex and his family are....

Vampire hunters.

I gasp quietly so they couldn't hear me, I lean against the wall next to the window and immediately get out my phone. I couldn't stay here, if they found out I knew they would probably kill me, also I have to tell Luke fast.

The first person I saw was Ashton so I click his contact.

"Michael?"

"Ashton pick me up please" I plead quietly.

"Yeah sure, Michael are you okay?"

"Please just hurry" I say. I tell him the address quickly before hanging up and listening to the conversation.

"Okay" Alex father starts "I'll go after the parents as your mother goes for Katie and Stephanie, then auntie Mo will go for Calum and Ashton and you boy, are going for Luke"

Tears form in my eyes. No, you are not killing Luke, I won't let you.

"Why should I kill Luke?"

"Well we want to show Michael how much he's hurt you, so killing Luke will hurt him more"

His father chuckles evilly and I start to feel sick, how sick can he be. I'm glad Alex said we were better off not being friends. Because I won't be able to look at this family the same again.

"No! I not killing him okay!"

"You will kill him Alex even if you like it or not"

Ashton pulls up in his car. "Thank god" I breathe out, not wanting to hear any more of this conversation.

I run to the car and immediately get in "drive" I say putting on my seat belt.

He drives off and I put my head in my hands.

"Michael what's wrong" he said placing his hand on my thigh.

I immediately grab it and squeeze it for comfort.

"Just get me to Luke please"

He nods his head before speeding up. When we get to the house I see Luke waiting by the door. As soon as he sees me getting out of the car he runs straight to me.

He pulls me into a hug "what's going on? Did he hurt you Michael? Did he?"

He pulls back and examines my face.

"No Luke I'm fine" I say "I just need to talk to you and your family, like now"

I grab his hand and pull him inside of his house quickly. I need to tell them I just have too.

"Michael baby stop" he says before we get to the living room.

"What's going on" he says placing his hand on my cheek. I turn my head and peck his hand.

"Look I just need to tell you and your family something, it’s important Luke please"

I bet you don’t like Alex anymore.

So yep Alex’s family are vampire hunters.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote, Comment, Follow

Hannah xxx

Oh and thanks for 3K :)