s.w//saved

"Help me!" You scream, watching the creature leave the barn that he has you tied up in.

Your arms are bound above your head and your head is bleeding heavily, the blood blinding you. You're desperately trying to figure out where you are and how you're gonna get out. You try to wipe your eyes of blood on your arms but it doesn't help and you still can't see.

"Help me!" You scream again, praying that someone will here you.

You hear the creature enter the cold room again and you struggle in the restraints. It's extremely close as you feel its breath on your face. It caresses your cheek with a sharp body part, cutting your cheek and you jerk away, spitting in the things face. It growls loudly and grabs you by the throat, squeezing tighter, and tighter, and tighter. The outer edges of your vision begin to disappear. You can't die like this. This isn't how you wanted to go out. Suddenly there is a loud crash and the creatures grip releases and you gasp for air.

"Hey you ugly son of a bitch!" Someone shouts.

The creature screeches and you hear a gunshot, making you flinch.

"Help me." You whisper hoarsely, your throat and lungs aching.

"I got you, I got you." A man says as he cuts the ropes above your head.

You collapse and he catches you, holding you tightly in his strong arms. You try to see your rescuer but the blood still clouds your vision.

"Thank--than--" You try to say but he shushes you.

"Shh it's okay. Relax, you're safe. Dean let's go." He says and begins to walk.

"Got her Sammy?" The man called Dean asks.

"Yeah. She's in bad shape but she'll be okay." Sam says.

You rest your head on Sams' chest gratefully and let your eyes close.

"Those damn wraiths. Nasty." Dean says.

"Yeah." Sam says and squeezes you into his chest.

When you wake up you're in a house in a bed, your head and wrists bandaged. Your head is pounding and you hiss, laying back down carefully.

A man walks in. He's handsome. Long, shaggy and dark hair, hazel-grey eyes that remind you of a puppy dog, clean-shaven baby face but a strong sharp jawline. He's also extremely tall and built. You're immediately attracted.

"Hey you're awake." He smiles and sets a cup of water down along with some Advil on the table next to you.

"Hey." You say quietly, your throat still burning.

He sits down in a chair in front of you. He smells amazing.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" He asks concerned.

You think back and the horrifying images of the creature that took you flash through your brain. You squeeze your eyes shut and tears leak out.

"Hey it's okay. You're safe." He says.

You nod and wipe your tears.

"What's your name?" He asks gently.

"Y/N." You whisper.

"Okay. I'm Sam. Sam Winchester." He says.

Another very handsome man walks in.

"Hey Bobby is here." He says.

"Okay. Uh Y/N this is my brother Dean. Dean this is Y/N." Sam says.

"Hi. How do you feel?" Dean asks.