d.w&s.w//little sister

A/N: This gif is so old. They're such babies

"Fuck. Fuck!" You whisper angrily. 

You clutch the test in your hand that reads positive. You're pregnant and it's Castiel's. Your legs feel like jello as you stand up and you grip the counter tightly. You're trying desperately not to panic and keep your composure but it's not working. Your chest feels tight and you feel like you're going to throw up, not from being pregnant this time. 

"Y/N? Is everything okay?" Your brother Sam says, knocking on the door lightly. 

"Uh--yeah. All good." You say, trying not to fall apart. 

"Are you sure? You sound like you're about to cry." He says. 

"Sam I'm fine."  You snap. 

"O--Okay." He says and you hear his footsteps fading. 

You look in the mirror and see your red and puffy eyes from your sobbing.

"I can't go out there like this. They'll know something is wrong." You mumble.

You splash some cold water on your face and brush your hair quickly. You straighten your shirt and bury the test in the trash can before leaving. You head into the kitchen where Dean and Sam both sit at the table. 

"Hey everything alright? You were in there for a while." Dean asks. 

"Yeah. Lady issues." You say lying through your teeth. 

"Ew." Dean says, shaking his head. 

You smack him in the back of the head and grab a glass of water. Suddenly you hear the flutter of wings and you tense up. 

"Dean, Sam. Y/N." Cass says. 

"Hey." You say quietly.

It's been about a month since you and Cass had sex and it was really sudden. You've always liked Cass and thought he was attractive but you never thought he would think the same way. You haven't really talked to him since then and it hasn't been easy since him and your brothers are so close. Now it's even worse. 

"Y/N? Hello?" Sam says, bringing you back to reality. 

"Oh. Sorry." You say. 

"Seriously Y/N what's going on? No offense but you've been acting weird for a while." Sam says.

"Sammy I'm fine--" You begin to say but Dean cuts you off.

"No you're not. Sam and I know you better than anyone and it's obvious that something is bothering you." Dean says. 

Cass looks at you confused. You take a shaky breath and a tear slips down your face. You wipe it away as quickly as possible without the boys noticing but it's too late. 

"Why are you crying?" Sam says softly, standing up and hugging you tightly. 

This causes you to fall apart, sobbing into Sam's chest. Dean comes over and rubs your back gently.

"What's wrong?" Dean says quietly.

You sniffle, wiping your tears away and looking up at Dean and Sam. 

I have to tell them...

"I'm--I'm pregnant." You whisper. 

Their eyes grow wide.

"Huh?" They say in unison. 

"I'm--" You begin to say again but Cass cuts you off.

"She's pregnant. And it's mine." Cass says.