s.w//straight up smut ;)

"Sam." You moan breathlessly as he tugs on your hair. 

You're sitting on the couch, straddling his lap as he kisses you aggressively. He bites your lip and lets it snap back into place, making you moan. 

"So fucking perfect." He growls, gripping your back and pulling you closer to him. 

His touch is electrifying and makes you want more. You grind your hips into his and he groans, lulling his head back. You smirk and attack his neck and chest with kisses and love bites. You continue to grind your hips into his and his breath becomes faster. 

"Fuck." He says, digging his fingers into your skin. 

You crash your lips into his and he tangles his fingers in your hair again, pulling on it and exposes your neck. He sucks and nips at the sensitive skin and you whimper quietly. In one movement Sam is hovering over you on the couch, running his hand up and down your body. Goosebumps arise on your skin at his soft touch, driving you wild. You reach down and palm him through his sweatpants, making him close his eyes tightly and groan lowly. You run your fingers of your other hand along the waistband of his sweatpants and he quickly pulls them down his long legs. He returns the favor and takes your leggings off quickly, discarding them somewhere around the room. Sam runs his eyes hungrily over your naked body.

"You're so perfect." He mumbles, brushing his soft lips against your ear.

You shiver again and place your hands on his hard chest. He cups one of your breasts in his large hand and his finger glances over your nipple, making you gasp. Sam smirks and attaches his lips to your neck again. You're becoming impatient and grab Sam's wrist, sliding it down your underwear.

"Ooo someone eager." He chuckles.

"Please." You beg, biting your lip.

"Fuck do that again." He moans.

You bite your lip, looking at him through your eyelashes and he pushes your underwear aside and slides two of his long fingers into you. You arch your back in pleasure and close your eyes. You tangle your fingers in his long hair as he begins to pump his fingers, not being able to suppress your moans. Sam crashes his lips into yours, muffling you as your legs begin to shake, your high approaching quickly. Suddenly Sam stops, removing his fingers and your eyes shoot open. 

"Not too fast gorgeous." He mumbles, kissing your neck again.

"Such a tease." You say, still catching your breath. 

Sam chuckles lowly and presses his hips into yours, and you feel his bulge press against you. You moan quietly and grip his large biceps tightly. 

"Sam please." You moan.

"Please what?" He says, still grinding his hips into yours. 

"F--Fuck me." You groan, not being able to wait any longer. 

Sam laughs and his perfect blue eyes darken with lust. 

"Your wish is my command." He says and tugs his boxers down his legs.

Your heart begins to race with anticipation. He quickly pulls your underwear down your legs and places one hand on your hip, one next to your head to stabilize himself. He places his soft lips on yours at the same time he slides into you and you moan into his mouth, arching your back. He grinds his hips into yours and you dig your fingers into his arms. You throw your head back in bliss and your jaw falls open.

"Shit." Sam grunts, digging his fingers into your hips. 

Sam then flips you back over so you're sitting on his lap again. You wrap your arms around his neck and begin to roll your hips into his and he thrusts his up to meet you. You tangle your fingers into his hair at the base of his neck, your legs beginning to shake.

"Sam oh god--" You moan.

He digs his fingers into your hips and you smirk, seeing the bruises already forming. Sam screws his eyes shut as he pants, your name rolling off his tongue. Sweat rolls down his chest and temples as you feel both your highs rapidly approaching. 

"Fuck!" You cry as you reach your peak, waves of pleasure washing over you. 

Sam moans loudly, pushing his fingers into your hips again as he rides his own high and eventually slides out of you. You collapse on his chest, breathing heavily. He traces patterns into your back as you both calm your heart rates and slow your breathing. He pulls a blanket over your bare bodies and strokes your hair. 

"That never gets old." He mumbles. 

You giggle quietly and cuddle into his chest.

"I'm so crazy about you." He whispers. 

You sit up and cup his face, kissing him gently. 

"I'm crazy about you too Sam Winchester."