d.w//partners

"Y/N behind you!" Sam shouts.

You whip around and the demon is standing behind you. Gunshots ring out and the creature evaporates. Dean is standing in front of you with his gun raised. You're breathing heavily and you're heart is racing.

"Thanks." You say.

"Yeah." Dean says, annoyed.

You roll your eyes as he walks past you. You have been hunting with Dean and Sam for almost a year now. Sam is the sweetest but you and Dean butt heads all of the time. He always seems angry at you and anything you do isn't good enough for him. But you can't seem to shake the attraction you have towards him. He's perfect. Broad and built frame, perfect emerald green eyes, strong jawline lined with stubble and full pink lips. As much as he pisses you off, you can't help but stare at him when you get the chance.

"Let's go." He says unloading his weapon and heading towards the Impala.

He is ahead of you and Sam.

"He's never gonna let that go huh?" You say.

"Nope, you know how it goes. But don't blame yourself. There was nothing you could have done. That thing snuck up on you." Sam says.

You nod and crack a small smile. You climb into the back of the Impala and Dean drives. He keeps looking at you in the rearview mirror and you try to avoid eye contact. You notice that your chest burns where the demon has cut you but there is no way in hell you're gonna tell either of the brothers because you will never hear the end of it. You plan to fix it yourself when you get home. Dean pulls into the bunkers driveway and locks the car when you climb out. He stays silent the entire time.

"I'm gonna get a shower and then hit the hay. I'm tired." Sam says and heads upstairs.

Damn it Sam. Now you and Dean are alone together in the kitchen.

"What the hell was that?" Dean says angrily, finally breaking the silence.

"It snuck up on me Dean. What else was I supposed to do?" You reply.

"It could have killed you!" He shouts.

"Don't you think I know that!' You fire back.

"You have to do better! You're gonna die if you don't clean it up!" He yells.

"Fuck you." You say and storm out.

You head up to your bedroom and strip down to examine the damage on your chest. The cut is deep and long and will need a couple of stitches. You go into the bathroom and rummage around for the first aid kit. You sense someone behind you and you stand up to find Dean in the doorway. You don't care that you're in your bra and underwear. You hope that it bothers him.

"Let me see it." He says.

"No I got it." You say annoyed.

Sam then joins the party but his reaction to your outfit choice is much different than Deans.

"Oh sorry Y/N." He says and turns around with his arm over his eyes.

"You're fine Sammy." You say.

"Are you hurt?" He asks, still facing away from you.

"Yeah. The son of a bitch cut me." You say.

"You need anything?" He asks.

"Could you get me a bottle of Jack Daniels to sanitize this and to numb myself up a bit?" You ask.

"Yeah. You got it." He says and heads downstairs.

"You're not gonna stitch that right. You're not gonna be able to see it." Dean says.