d.w//secret (*trigger warning*)

A/N: This was an idea given to me by @AbigailVanbaugh after she read the Sam version of this story in this book which is a chapter called "why?" and I loved this idea so I wanted to thank her for it. I changed it up a bit so I hope you like it as much as I do. (I'm also positive I've used this GIF before but my computer is being dumb and it's the only one that will save)

I am also adding a TRIGGER WARNING here because this chapter is going to be dealing with weight issues and eating disorders so as always know your limits and keep yourselves safe<3

"Y/N! Dinner is ready!" Dean calls from the kitchen. 

"I'm not hungry!" You answer, standing on the scale in your bathroom, waiting for the numbers you always dreaded to pop up. 

"Okay. I'll make a plate and leave it in the microwave if you are later tonight!" He calls back. 

"Thank you!" You answer and finally they appear. 

You close your eyes as tears leak down your face. You can't even look at the window on the scale as you step off and sink to the floor, tears falling like a waterfall down your face. 

Fat

Ugly

Pig

Are the only words that come to your mind. Your entire life you have been told that you are overweight and "need to shed a few pounds". You've always been an athlete and active, making sure that you take care of your body but it never seemed good enough for anyone. Finally, a couple of years ago, the words of others began to seep in to your head, convincing you that you were too big, but only a couple of months ago did you start to count your calories and watch what you were eating. This eventually lead to skipping a meal, which lead to eating only once a day. Thankfully, your loving and wonderful boyfriend Dean hasn't noticed and you planned to keep it that way for as long as possible. Suddenly you are pulled out of your thoughts by Dean knocking on your door. You quickly wiped your tears away, splash some water on your face and answer him.

"Hey baby." You say, pecking him on the lips. 

"Hey. Are you alright? Your face is red." Dean says, inspecting your face.

"Yeah I'm alright. It's just warm in here." You say, praying that he buys it.

He looks unconvinced but shakes it off heading to the bathroom to shower. You breathe a sigh of relief when he shuts the door. You change into your pajamas and crawl into bed waiting for Dean to come to bed. Eventually he crawls under the sheets next to you and you cuddle into his chest, falling asleep.

Several days later...

"Y/N can I ask you a question?" Dean asks suddenly while you are both doing research on a case. 

"Yeah of course." You respond, your heart beginning to race.

He takes a deep breath and looks at you with concern in his perfect green eyes. 

"Are you okay?" He asks. 

"What do you mean?" You ask, worry laced in your voice.