d.w//not going anywhere

A/N: HIS EYES OMG

"Hey, welcome home." You beam as Sam and Dean walk through the door. 

"Hi." Sam sighs, giving you a hug.

You immediately know that they had a rough case. They are both quiet and look exhausted.

"Hey you." You say and kiss Dean softly.

He stays quiet but wraps you in a hug, taking a deep breath and squeezing you tightly.

"I missed you." You whisper. 

He again stays quiet but kisses your cheek gently then unwraps his arms from around you, picks up his bags and heads to your shared room. You turn to Sam who is running his hands over his face.

"Rough one?" You say, pulling a beer from the fridge and handing it to him. 

"You could say that." He says, taking it gratefully.

"Everything okay?" You ask. 

"I think. We're just a little...shaken up I guess." He says. 

"Wanna talk about it?" You say.

"It could help." He says. 

He explains to you that it was just another routine case. Wendigo. They got in, found it, killed it, but not before it killed someone that it had captive. A girl, who was almost a carbon copy of you. Dean did everything in his power to try and save her but it was no use. He took it extremely hard, not being able to get past the resemblance and almost got them killed. It hit Sam hard too, hurting for his brother. 

"So yeah. Dean's struggling." He says.

"Damn Sammy. Are you okay?" You say.

"Yeah. I just hate seeing him like this." He says, taking a drink of his beer. 

"Lemme see what I can do." You say, and pat his hand.

"Thank you." He says and smiles slightly. 

You walk into your bedroom and hear the shower running. Dean's clothes are in a pile on the floor and you open the bathroom door into the steam filled room. You quietly discard your own clothes and pull the shower curtain back. Dean looks at you, first in surprise then his face softens. You step in, the hot water feeling good against your skin. Dean's eyes are rimmed red, as if he has been crying. You take his face in your hands and his gaze falls.

"Look at me Dean." You say softly. 

His watery green eyes meet yours. 

"I'm not going anywhere." You say. 

He pulls your body into his and his soft lips meet yours. You melt into his touch, his finger tips caressing your skin, making you shiver even under the warm water. He pushes you up against the wall of the shower and you gasp into his mouth. He runs his hand down your body, his arm wrapped around your waist and he caresses the inside of your thigh, making you grip his bicep tightly. He kisses along your jaw, down your neck and back to your lips before he slides a finger into you.

"D--Dean." You moan. 

He kisses you again and you tug on the hair at the base of his neck. He groans quietly and introduces another finger, making you lull your head back and your jaw drop. He nips at your neck and brushes his thumb over your bundle of nerves, making you jump and gasp.

"Fuck." You moan as he begins to create small circles with his thumb. 

You pull Dean into your lips as your legs begin to shake and you moan into his mouth. He takes the opportunity for his tongue to explore your mouth as he begins to move his fingers faster.

"Dean!" You cry as a wave of pleasure washes over your body. 

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles, kissing your jaw.

Your chest his heaving as you catch your breath, your legs still shaking slightly. Dean kisses you gently, biting your lip. His member touches the inside of your thigh and you shiver. 

"Please." You whimper.

"Please what princess?" He murmurs.

You look up at him and meet his eyes again. 

"Fuck me." You say.

Dean pushes you back into the wall and pushes into you, making you moan loudly. He begins to grind his hips into yours. 

"D--Dean oh!" You gasp, dragging your nails down his back.

"Shit." Dean says through clenched teeth. 

You're a moaning mess as Dean continues to push his hips into yours.

"Jump." He growls.

You jump up and he catches your legs, locking them around his waist. This increases the pleasure ten fold. 

"Fucking hell." Dean groans, throwing his head back and screwing his eyes shut.

The sight of him, profanities leaving his plump pink lips, his muscles contracting, and his eyes tightly closed is enough to make you come right now. 

"Dean I--I!" You gasp and release on him.

You feel him twitch inside of you and he groans loudly, riding his high and sloppily kissing you. You unlock your legs from around him and your feet hit the floor, your legs feeling like jello. You smirk happily, loving that he makes you feel this way. You both finish up showering and climb into bed, your legs tangled with each others. He kisses you softly and pulls away, his emerald eyes staring into yours. He caresses your cheek with his thumb as you admire his handsome features.

"You make my life worth living." He says quietly. 

You rest your hand on his that is stroking your cheek and squeeze it tightly. 

"You're never going to lose me. Ever. I love you Dean Winchester." You say. 

He kisses your forehead and resting his chin on your head. You cuddle into his warm bare chest and listen to the steady sound of his breathing, eventually lulling you into sleep.

"I love you too Y/N." Dean whispers before you give into sleep.