d.w//come home (pt. 2)

Dean P.O.V

I pull up in front of Bobby's house and turn my car off. I run my hands over my face and lay my head on the steering wheel, sighing heavily. I miss her already and it hasn't even been a whole day. This is going to be horrible. I get out and walk up to Bobby's door. He opens it and his face falls slightly when he sees me.

"Hey Dean. How are you?" He asks.

"Rough." I say and walk in. 

He quickly hands me a beer and I lean on the counter. 

"Does she know yet?" He asks.

"She has to by now. I talked to Sam and Cass about how to deal with it. I just hope she's okay." I say.

"Dean are you kidding?" He says.

"What?" I say, taken off guard.

"Of course she's not okay. You walked out on her without even telling her goodbye." He says.

"I left her a note. I said goodbye." I say, gripping my bottle tighter.

"Yeah on paper. You didn't tell her to her face." Bobby says.

"It was for the best." I say, clenching my jaw.

"I don't doubt that but she isn't just going to be okay. I don't believe she will ever be okay." He says.

I stay quiet, knowing that he is right. 

Your P.O.V

You race down the highway, feeling as if you're not driving fast enough. You are still a couple hours out of Sioux Falls and you're itching to get there. You think of what you're going to say when you find him. You want to yell at him, cry, scream but most of all you just want to feel his lips on yours. You fight back your tears when you think of him. You turn on the radio to try and drown out your thoughts. Guns N' Roses flows through the speakers and your heart twinges, they were one of Dean's favorite bands and you would always listen to their albums in the car. You think of your drives with him, singing along to the music with him, laughing and feeling the breeze flow through your hair from the open windows. You remember the feeling of Dean's hand on your thigh, his thumb tracing circles into it as he looks over at you lovingly. You don't even notice that you're crying until tears hit your legs, dampening your jeans. You quickly wipe them from your face and turn off the radio not being able to listen any longer. Your phone rings and Sam's name flashes across the screen.

"Hey." You say answering.

"Hey how's the drive?" He asks.

"Long. It can't go fast enough." You say. 

"Cass told me Dean is still at Bobby's so I think you'll be able to get there on time." He says.

"Thank you. I know that this is hard and that you're going against what Dean asked of you so I really really appreciate this Sammy." You say.

"Of course. You're family Y/N and I know that Dean was at his happiest when he was with you. He needs you. Your the love of my brothers life and I'm not just going to let him walk away from it." He says. 

 "Thank you Sam." You say.

"Keep me updated. Be safe." He says.

"I will." You say and hang up. 

You grip the steering wheel tighter and speed up. You know Dean would never approve of you driving like this but you can't help yourself. You have to get to him, quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of hours later you're stopped at a gas station, filling up your car. You're now in Sioux Falls, a couple of minutes away from Bobby's. You're antsy and are trying to fill up the car as fast as you can. Suddenly you see Bobby's old, rusted Chevy pull into the parking lot of the gas station. He gets out of the car and you rush over to him.