c.n//forbidden (pt. 2 final part)

The door to the warehouse slams shut, Castiel and the Winchesters leaving you with it. It feels like there are cement blocks on your feet. You can't move. You're so hurt and sad that you can't even function. You snap out of it when you hear the roar of the Impalas engine and ='you rush out the door to see Cass getting ready to get into the car. He stands up and looks at you. 

"Please don't leave me." You whimper.

"Cass let's go! We're leaving it." Dean says coldly, making your heart ache. 

"Just a moment." He says, shutting the car door and walking towards you, making your breathe a sigh of relief and giving you a flicker of hope. 

"Please. Talk to me." You beg.

"What would you like me to say? You lied to me--I mean all of us for over a year Y/N or whatever your name is. You lied about who you were." He says, clearly hurt. 

"Cass you have to understand. I was so damn scared. I loved you--I mean all of you so much and I was terrified of what you would think and do if you found out so I hid. I hid who I was because I loved you--I mean--" You begin to say but Cass cuts you off. 

"You loved me? If you truly loved me why did you lie?" He asks, his voice breaking slightly. 

"Cass--" You whisper but he shakes his head. 

"I am truly sorry Y/N." He says and gets into the car and Dean pulls away. 

You watch them drive down the road and out of sight. You don't even realize you're crying until your tears hit your arms. You're shaking and you feel like you can't breathe. You've just lost your whole life in a matter of minutes. 

"Oh god." You whisper, sobs fighting their way up your throat. 

Your eyes burn with tears and your throat aches while you're trying to keep yourself composed. Eventually all fails and you crumble, falling to your knees and screaming. You scream until your throat is raw and your chest burns. Your head throbs with exhaustion. You've never felt this pain before. The love of your life looked at you and told you he loved you then left you forever. 

"Not forever." A voice says. 

Your dumbfounded because you recognize it. You look up and Cass is standing in front of you.

"C--Castiel?" You whisper, your throat screaming with pain. 

He bends down, taking your hands then helping you to your feet. More tears leak down your face and Cass wipes them away with his thumbs, holding your face in his hands. 

"I would never leave forever. I love you too much." He says calmingly. 

You whimper as your chest fills with a warm feeling and your face burning with blush. Where his hands are settled on your face feels like there is electricity dancing on your skin. You had no idea that it was possible for you to feel like this because of what you were. Cass breaks the silence with pretty much reading your mind. 

"I did not even know that I could feel like this. Angels and demons are supposed to be almost...emotionless but with you it feels so, so--" He says and you cut him off.

"Good. Right." You say, staring into his icy blue eyes that you fell in love with all of those years ago. 

"Yes." He smiles. 

"Cass I love you." You whisper. 

He pauses and a smile fills his handsome features.

"I love you too." He says.

You stand on your tip toes and slowly lean into him and he snakes his arms around your waist. You hesitantly touch your lips to his and his hold on your waist tightens, pulling you further into his lips. Your hands go to his face and his to yours as his tongue brushes your bottom lip, making you shiver. His brow furrows as your lips move in sync. Eventually he pulls away, pressing his forehead to yours and his thumb runs over your lips. 

"I have been waiting to do that for a very long time." He says, his voice deep with lust. 

"Me too." You breathe, letting your eyes flutter closed. 

There is suddenly the ruffle of feathers and you open your eyes to find the both of you in a room in the bunker. You begin to panic.

"Cass if Dean and Sam know I'm here they will freak--" You begin to say but Cass shushes you. 

"They are not here." He says quietly, pulling you back into him. 

"Cass--" You begin to protest but he cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours. 

He pushes you backwards and the back of your knees hit the bed, making you fall onto the bed. You giggle into his lips and he hovers over you. He bites your lip gently and you moan lightly. He pulls away from you so you could catch your breath. You grab his tie and begin to undo it, throwing it somewhere in the room. You slip off his coat doing the same. He takes the hem of your shirt and smoothly pulls it over your head. 

"You are beautiful." He says, kissing your neck and you tangle your fingers in his hair. 

You grab the collar of his shirt and pull him back into your lips and unbutton his shirt, running your fingers over his toned chest and abdomen. His hands fall to your jeans and unbutton them, pulling your pants down your legs. 

A/N: So I really wasn't feeling like writing a smut here so please don't yell at me I'm sorry :(

Cass collapses in bed next to you, both of you panting heavily and coming down from your highs. 

"Wow." Cass breathes.

"Yeah." You agree, in complete bliss. 

Cass pulls you into his chest and you rest your head on his chest, cuddling into him. He traces patterns into your bare back and you let your eyes close listening to him breathing. 

"Castiel?" You say quietly.

"Hm?" He responds. 

"What are we going to tell Dean and Sam?" You ask, looking into his perfect blue eyes. 

"The truth. I love you Y/N. And I believe that you love me. It may be wrong in the eyes of every angel and demon out there but I do not care. I love you." He says, kissing your forehead. 

You close your eyes and breathe a sigh of relief. He squeezes you tightly and kisses you again and stroking your hair. 

"I love you." He mumbles against your skin. 

"I love you too." You respond.