d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 2)

You wake up the next morning feeling completely drained. You're mentally and emotionally exhausted and all you want is to go back to sleep. The door creaks open and Sam sticks his head inside.

"You're awake." He smiles.

He comes in and sits on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asks. 

"Exhausted." You say.

"Understandable." He says. 

You hear a giggle come from the kitchen that definitely isn't Dean's.

"Um yeah about that..." Sam says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sam what's going on? Who's here?" You ask.

"Dean has a friend a--female friend." He says.

Your heart aches and you feel tears threatening to spill but you force them down.

"Okay." You say.

"Okay? Y/N I can tell him to get her to leave--" He begins to say but you cut him off.

"No. It's fine. I'm hungry so let's get some breakfast." You say, climbing out of bed and walking to the kitchen. 

Sam follows closely behind. You walk in and you lock eyes with Dean who has a smug look on his face.He realizes that you're wearing Sam's shirt and nothing else as pajamas and he shifts in his seat.

"Oh who is this pretty lady?" The woman asks. 

You look at her and jealousy rings throughout your body. She is gorgeous. Long dark hair, dark brown eyes, and a perfect body. No wonder Dean chose her. 

"This is Y/N my--" Dean says but Sam cuts him off.

"My girlfriend." Sam says quickly. 

"Oh Dean didn't tell me about you! It's nice to meet you, I'm Lisa." She says, extending her hand.

You take it and shake it, staring at Dean the entire time. There is anger in his eyes and his jaw is clenched. You smirk internally and thank Sam for intervening. 

"Um Y/N, babe, are you sure you don't want to go out for breakfast?" Sam says.

"No. Whatever you're making smells great." You smile, staring at Dean as you sit down.

"Okay." He says, turning back to the stove. 

Dean's hand is on Lisa's thigh, and he scoots his chair closer to her. Sam brings you a cup of coffee.

"Thank you Sammy." You say, grabbing his face and kissing him.

He seems surprised at first but falls into it, cupping your face. When you let him go, Dean pulls Lisa into his lap and grabs her ass roughly.

"Aw you guys are the cutest. We should totally double date sometime!" Lisa says excitedly, looking over her shoulder. 

Anger flashes through you and you take a deep breath.

"Yeah. Totally." You say through clenched teeth. 

Sam places a plate of bacon, toast, and eggs in front of you and then sits down next to you. He pulls your legs up onto his lap and you start eating, seeing rage take over Dean's features. 

"Lisa let's go." Dean says, standing up, not breaking eye contact with you the entire time.

"Actually Dean can we--" She begins to protest but Dean interrupts her. 

"No we're leaving." He says and practically drags her out the door. 

You sigh when the door shuts and Sam slams his fork down on the table roughly.