d.w//demon

You open the door to the loud bar and step in. You look around at the scene in front of you. Drunk men stumbling and on the floor all around you. It reeks of alcohol. Perfect. You've come into town for a case that you're interested in. Seven missing people in the past week, three dead. Throats slit and hearts ripped out. You walk up to the bar.

"Hey." You say to the older bartender.

"What can I get you?" He grumbles.

"Beer is fine." You say.

He slides you the bottle and you take a long sip out of it, looking around the bar. Your eyes fall on a man sitting in the corner with a small glass of whiskey in his hand. His eyes wander around the bar. You're not gonna lie, he's hot. He's extremely built, short brown hair styled up, sharp jawline covered in stubble and plump pink lips. You continue to watch him as you take another sip of your beer. You really should be asking questions to the people who are actually still conscious but you can't seem to take your eyes off of him. He glances up and catches you staring. He smirks and winks at you. You immediately know who it is.

"Have a seat." He says.

You sit down across from him.

"Like what you see?" He chuckles.

"Dean fucking Winchester. Long time no see!" You smile.

He looks at you confused.

"I know you?" He asks. 

You're instantly on edge. You, Dean and Sam, grew up together. Your parents were friends and you all spent every single day with each other. When John died you lost touch and haven't seen each other in years but there is no way that he would have forgotten you. You lean in closer so the other bar patrons around you can't hear, even though you're pretty sure they're so plastered that they can't understand a word you're saying.

"Dean, it's Y/N. Our parents hunted together. We grew up together." You say.

"Oh yeah! Hey Y/N." He says, still looking confused. 

"Where's Sam?" You ask, looking around for his taller younger brother.

"Oh uh, he wasn't feeling too good." He says and takes another drink of his whiskey. 

Again this makes you uneasy. Sam and Dean rarely travel without each other, especially when they're on a case. You're starting to become extremely suspicious. Your hand rests on the flask of holy water you have in your leather jacket pocket. A plan suddenly begins to form in your mind.

"Dean would you excuse me for a second? Have to hit the can." You say, get up and walk away from the table.

You glance over your shoulder to look at him again. You look into his eyes and a chill runs down your spine. That's not Dean. You walk into the bathroom and check to make sure that no one is there. You take out the red lipstick from your pocket, climb onto the sink and draw a sigil on the roof. It isn't perfect but it will have to do. You recite the incantation that Sam actually taught you when you were teens. This is it. You walk out of the bathroom and head back to the table. Your heart is hammering in your chest as you sit back down.

"Welcome back." Dean, or the thing that's inside of Dean says.

"Hey." You smile.

You try to hold a conversation until it's time to execute your plan. You begin to run your foot up and down Deans leg, and bat your eyelashes as you're talking to him. He smirks playfully.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" He says quietly.

"I've been on the road for weeks while hunting and haven't met anyone who can...satisfy me." You say sensually.