s.w//take a break

"Sammy?" You call out, looking around for your boyfriend. 

You walk around the bunker, looking from room to room until you find him sitting in the library, hunched over books that are scattered all over the table, making a cluttered mess. His head is in his hands and he's rubbing circles into his temples. 

"Hey." You say quietly, running your hands over his broad back. 

"Oh hey." He says, sounding completely exhausted.

He looks up at you, dark circles and bags under his eyes and his chin and jaw unshaven. His hair is sticking out every witch way and you giggle to yourself, pushing some of the pieces back down. 

"How's it going?" You ask, beginning to massage his tight shoulders. 

"It's going." He replies, running his hands over his face. 

"Sam how long have you been working on this case today?" You ask. 

"I lost count at about eleven hours." He says and yawns. 

You frown slightly. You, Dean, and Sam are completely stuck on a case and Sam has spent the last couple of days researching and trying to find anything to help you crack it. But to no avail. He is depriving himself of sleep and food until he can find anything. 

"Sammy I think it's time to call it quits for the day." You say, rubbing his back. 

"I can't. I feel like the answer is so close." He says. 

"Babe you need sleep." You say.

"I can't." He says.

"Please. You aren't going to find anything in this state." You say. 

"But Y/N I'm so close." He says. 

You lean down and your lips brush his ear.

"You need to take a break." You whisper, nipping at his ear.

You slide your hand down his chest and to his crotch, his breath hitches in his throat. 

"Y/N..." He says in a warning tone.

"Hm?" You ask innocently, palming him through his jeans. 

"Fuck." He grumbles. 

You straddle his lap and his hands immediately go to your hips. 

"Do you want to take a break now?" You ask.

He furiously nods and swallows thickly. You roll your hips into his, making him mumble a string of profanities. He slides his large hands up your shirt and cups your boobs, squeezing them tightly. You gasp and grab his wrists, holding onto them tightly. You continue to grind your hips into him and he grunts and picks you up, swiftly laying you down on the table. He swipes the books off the table where they clatter to the floor and he separates your legs, settling himself in between them. 

"If you keep doing that I'm not going to be able to last much longer." He says lowly.

Heat rushes to your core and goosebumps cover your skin at his voice. He grabs your t-shirt and rips it down the center, exposing your red lace bra. Sam's eyes darken with lust and he licks his lips. You grab his shirt and pull it over his head and run your hands down his sculpted chest and stomach. 

"You like what you see?" Sam says, chuckling slightly.

You nod and pull his face towards yours crashing your lips together. You tangle your fingers in his long hair and tug on it gently, making him moan into your lips. You can feel his hardened member pressing against your thigh, making blush flood your face. You reach down and fumble with Sam's belt buckle, finally getting it off and he discards his jeans on the floor. He suddenly pushes your shorts aside and slides two fingers into you. You gasp and arch your back, gripping onto his biceps.

"Oh god--Sam!" You moan as he starts pumping his fingers in and out of you at a steady pace. 

He attaches his thumb to your clit, sending you over the edge, legs shaking and nails digging into his toned biceps. You work to catch your breath and he kisses your neck sloppily. 

"God damn I love that." Sam mumbles into your skin.

You giggle slightly and blush, your heart and breathing coming back to a normal pace. You can still feel his member straining against the fabric of his boxers. You play with the elastic, making him grow impatient. You start palming him again and he growls. 

"Please Y/N." He whimpers, screwing his eyes shut. 

You pull his boxers down his legs, his member springing free. He groans in relief and you lick your lips at the sight. Sam pulls down your shorts agonizingly slow. You shift, impatient and wanting him desperately. 

"What do you want Y/N?" He whispers, lips brushing your ear.

"Y--You." You stutter.

"I can't hear you." He says, his hand brushing the inside of your thigh with a feather light touch. 

"Sam please." You beg.

"Please what?" He says, his tip teasing your entrance. 

"Sam oh my god please fuck me!" You cry, not being able to take it anymore. 

With this he slides into you, and you both groan in satisfaction. Sam sucks and kisses your neck as he begins to roll his hips into yours, slowly at first but then picking up pace carefully. 

"Sam!" You moan, tangling your fingers in his hair. 

"Oh fuck." Sam groans, picking up the speed of his thrusts again. 

You cry out when he grabs your leg, pulling it up onto his hip, causing him to go deeper and increasing the pleasure ten fold. Sweat beads begin to form on Sam's forehead and chest, turning you on further. 

"Sam I'm so close!" You cry, feeling the coil in your stomach growing tighter. 

Sam grunts in response his thrusts becoming sloppy. He buries his face into your neck and you both release at the same time, Sam gripping your thigh. He collapses on top of you and you run your fingers through his hair while you both catch your breath. 

"That was a nice break." Sam says after several minutes. 

"Yes it was." You smile. 

You trace patterns into Sam's muscular back and after a while he sighs heavily. 

"I guess I should get back to work." He says.

You straddle his hips and lean down to his ear.

"I don't think so."