s.w//skinny dipping

A/N: I know this may be more of a "Dean thing" to do but I thought it would be interesting to see Sam do something like this that's out of character for him ;)

"Hurry up Sam!" You shout at him.

You're laying in bed in another sleazy motel on a hunt with Sam and Dean. Sam is in the shower and Dean went out to one of the local bars to find some chick that he can bury himself into. You're scrolling on your phone in the bed that you and Sam are sharing waiting for him to finish up so you can take your turn. You've had a crush on Sam for a while but have never had the guts to admit it. You both are so close to each other and you're terrified of ruining your relationship because you're so different than him. You're more like Dean than anything and you like to take risks and try new things, the opposite of Sam who is more reserved and quiet but it attracts you.

"I'm done!" He shouts back, the shower turning off.

You sit up and get out of bed. Sam opens the bathroom door with a towel wrapped low on his waist. Your breath hitches in your throat as your eyes fall on him. His hair is wet and dripping but somehow still looks perfect. Water drips down his perfectly toned chest and abdomen ending at the towel that is sitting low on his v-line.

"Something wrong?" He asks. 

"Uh--nope. All good here." You chuckle nervously.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"You're a weirdo." He says.

You punch him in the arm and walk into the bathroom. You turn the shower on and try to let it heat up but it never does. It's just ice cold water.

"Damn it Sam." You say.

"What?" He asks, sitting on the bed, still in a towel.

"You used all the hot water you jerk." You chuckle.

"Whoops." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

You laugh and roll your eyes and head back to bed. You look out the window as you lay down and see the pool that is outside. Suddenly another idea comes to your head. It's not so crazy for you as it is for Sam. 

"Sam I have a question for you." You say, turning to face him.

"What's up?" He says.

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" You ask.

You've caught him off guard. His face flushes red and stares at you nervously.

"N--No." He says.

"Hm." You say.

"Have y--you?" He asks.

"Maybe once or twice when I was younger." You say.

He nods.

"You wanna try?" You ask.

He looks at you, his eyes wide. You smirk and pull the shirt that you're wearing over your head. You're left in your short pajama bottoms and bra. Sam swallows thickly and you reach out to grab his hand. You pull him behind you towards the door, opening it. The air is warm and feels good on your skin. You glance over your shoulder at Sam who has a worried look on his face, tightly gripping the towel that is around his waist. You chuckle and shake his arm.

"Relax Sammy. It's fun." You smile. 

He smiles tightly and you pull him to the pool. You let go of his hand and stay facing away from him. You pull your shorts down your legs and toss them to the side. You turn to look at Sam. His eyes wander of your body and he bites his lip. 

"You like what you see Sammy?" You giggle.

He smiles, biting his lip and shakes his head.

"You're absolutely crazy Y/N." He chuckles. 

"You know you like it." You say. 

You reach behind you and un-hook your bra, letting it slide off your arms. Sam comes up behind you and runs a hand down your side, stopping at your hip and squeezing it tightly. You jump into the warm water and turn to face him. You slide your underwear down your legs, lifting them out of the water and throwing them onto the concrete. Sam drops his towel and jumps into the water with you, wrapping an arm around your waist, pulling you into him. 

"I knew you'd warm up to the idea." You smile. 

"Only with you." He says.

He cups your cheek with one hand and crashes his lips into yours. You jump up and lock your legs around his waist. You tangle your fingers in his long brown hair. He places his hands on either side of your head, pulling you closer. He bites your lip and you moan, he takes this opportunity and slides his tongue into your mouth. You tug on his long locks and he growls lowly and pushes you into the pool wall. He moves his lips to your neck, nipping and sucking at the skin there. You inhale sharply when he finds your sweet spot, smirking into your skin, hearing your reaction. You hear the roar of an engine and you immediately know who it is. Dean. You both scramble out of the pool. Sam wraps his towel back around his waist and you pull your shirt and underwear on. He grabs your hand as you sprint back to the room. You slam the door behind you.

"Fuck. Do you think he saw us?" Sam says. 

"I don't think so." You breathe, trying to catch your breath. 

The door handle shakes and you jump into bed, pulling the covers over you. Dean stumbles in, half passed out and collapses on the bed, without saying a word.

"I don't think he saw us..." You whisper, stifling a giggle.

Sam chuckles quietly, dropping his towel in front of you. Your eyes almost bulge out of your head and he laughs, pulling on a pair of sweatpants. He crawls into bed next to you, pulling you into his warm body. You cuddle into his chest, sighing happily.

"I love you." He says, kissing the top of your head.

"I love you too." You say, welcoming sleep.

A/N: This was shitty. I'm sorry.