s.w//nice to see you again

You cruise down the highway, windows rolled down, Queen blaring through the speakers. You stick one hand out the window and feel the warm breeze fly past. You smile to yourself, enjoying the time you have. You're in a different state almost every day, 'working', so you call it and so you are trying to take in the most of the relaxing time that you have. You're heading to another case in Kansas City. You've been tracking a vampire nest for a long time and think you have finally tracked down the main location of their nest.

"I've got to break free..." You sing along with Freddie Mercury.

Finally you see the city limit sign for Kansas City and head to the motel you reserved a room at. You pull into the dirty motel's parking lot and check in, flopping down on the uncomfortable bed when you bring your bags in. You sigh heavily after laying there for a while and decide to get dressed. You put on your FBI pantsuit and tuck your badge into your pocket. You head to the morgue and the coroner gives you an odd look when you flash your badge.

"Two of your colleagues were here earlier asking about the same body. Agents Nash and Crosby I believe. May I ask why you need to see the body again?" He asks.

"Um, they're new to the bureau. They want me to make sure they are doing a good enough job." You say, lying through your teeth.

The coroner shows you the body, definitely a vamp but you're at a loss of who the two other 'agents' could be. They could actually be FBI or they could be more of you. Hunters. You head back out to your car and think through all of the hunters that you know. You can't think of anyone who uses those names so maybe the feds are actually here working the case. You head back to the motel to find that your room has been raided. 

"God damn it!" You shout, looking at your trashed room.

Whoever it was went through everything. Your clothes, your backpack, even your computer. You see a post-it note stuck to the screen.

1489 Sunset St.

You can only assume that it's a vamp. You throw your stuff back together and head out to the address. You reach an abandoned building and warily head inside. You have your knife drawn as you creep through the darkened halls. You suddenly hear shouting and you run towards it. Two men are fighting vamps, obviously outnumbered. You run in, slicing off the head of one that has one of the men pinned to the wall. You turn around slicing one after another until all of them lay dead on the ground. You turn to face one of men, breathing heavily and he looks at you with shock.

"Y/N?" He asks, chuckling slightly.

"Who--who are you?" You ask.

"It's Sam. Sam Winchester." He says.

You finally recognize him.

"Holy shit no way!" You say, running over to hug him.

"Wow what has it been? Twelve years?" He laughs.

"Something like that." You say.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"Good. As you can see we're in the same profession I guess. I thought you were gonna be a lawyer?" You say.

"Well I kind of got roped in. Family business." He says. 

"Dean. Wow." You say, as he stands up walking over while he dusts himself off.

"Hey thanks for saving my ass. Long time no see." He says, hugging you.

"Eh it's the least I could do." You say.

"Well damn you and Sammy dated in college right? It's been a while. You look great." He says.

You blush slightly and smile.