d.w//movie night

"Y/N are you ready?" Sam shouts from the living room. 

"Yeah just a sec!" You answer, pouring the rest of the popcorn into a large bowl and grab three beers, holding them tediously. 

You quickly make your way to the living room where Dean and Sam are waiting. 

"Here lemme help." Dean says, taking the beers from you. 

His hand brushes yours and your skin lights on fire. You try to force the blush away that is creeping onto your face but you can feel it making it's way to your cheeks. 

"Thanks." You say sheepishly, and try to brush it off. 

"Alright we have some choices here," Sam says, holding up three movies, "Paranormal Activity, The Nun, or Ghostbusters."

"Ghostbusters!" You shout, sticking your arms up in the air. 

"Ugh no. Definitely The Nun." Dean says. 

"Absolutely not." You say, turning to Sam for back up.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm going to have to go with Dean on this one." Sam says.

"Deannn!" You whine, not wanting to watch a horror movie.

"It's okay princess. I'll protect you." He says and touches your nose lightly, butterflies erupting in your stomach.

Sam pops the movie in and all three of you settle in, you and Dean sharing a couch and Sam on his own. Tonight was one of the rare nights that you all had off. You didn't get a case this week so you all decided to take a much needed break, a movie night being apart of it. You love hanging out with the boys and feeling like your life is normal, even for a day especially when you get to spend time with Dean. As much as you love Sam, Dean is your best friend. You have so much and common and you love spending time with him. The only problem is, you love him. Like love him love him. Every time you're around him your stomach explodes with butterflies and your face feels like it's on fire. It doesn't help when he calls you 'princess' and 'sweetheart' which just makes you blush like crazy and melt into a puddle on the floor. You just have to push the feelings down, too terrified to tell him. You can't lose him as a friend because you know that it would destroy you.

"Y/N you can scoot over. I don't bite." Dean chuckles, pulling you out of your daydream. 

You blush and scoot closer. He drapes an arm over your shoulders and settles into the couch. Once again your stomach is doing flips, your cheeks burning. You're relieved that the lights are off, hiding the bright red tint to your cheeks. At a particularly loud jump scare, you jump into Dean's side, where you're practically laying on his chest. He chuckles lightly and pulls you closer. Your heart is pounding out of your chest and it's not to long before Dean notices.  

"Y/N are you okay? Your heart is pounding." He says, a worried look on his perfect face.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just uh--scared." You say.

Dean chuckles lightly. 

"You're scared? The most badass hunter I know is afraid of The Nun?" He laughs. 

You shoot him a bitchface and he rubs your shoulder.

"Okay I'm sorry." He says.

He pulls the blanket up over you and you melt into his warmth. Sam pauses the movie and stands up. 

"Gotta hit the can. I'll be right back." He says and leaves the room. 

"Are you okay?" Dean asks, rubbing your arm. 

"Uh yeah." You say, smiling lightly. 

"You sure? You were shaking pretty bad." Dean chuckles.

"Yeah." You say and he pulls you into his chest further. 

The movie is terrifying but you feel safe in Dean's arms. Your breath catches in your throat when he suddenly tucks a piece of hair behind your ear and his emerald green eyes are staring into yours. His hand lingers on your cheek, with the other around your waist.

"Y/N..." Dean says quietly.

"Y--Yes." You breathe, your heart racing for a different reason now. 

He pauses for a second.

"Can I ask you a question?" He says.

"Of course." You say, panicking.

He pauses again. You feel like you're about to explode.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers. 

His eyes fall to your lips and you lean forward, your lips gently brushing his and goosebumps cover your skin. 

"Yes." You say, voice barely above a whisper. 

His lips touch yours, softly at first as if he doesn't want to hurt you. His lips are soft and sweet, making you melt into a puddle. He smells like Old Spice, leather, and whiskey, making you want him even more. He pulls you up so you're straddling his lap and he holds the back of your head, making the kiss more intense. You both pull away for air, breathing heavily.

"I've been waiting to do that since the day I met you." Dean says breathless.

Again blush creeps up your neck and onto your cheeks. 

"You're so cute when you do that." He says, brushing your burning cheek with his thumb. 

You lean into him again, crashing your lips onto his. He slides his large, rough hands up your shirt and caresses your skin, making you shiver. 

"Dean..." You moan quietly when he pulls his lips away, your foreheads pressed together. 

"Alright--woah." Sam says, walking back into the living room and stopping dead in his tracks. 

You clamber off of Dean's lap and Sam chuckles.

"Jesus took you both long enough." Sam says, falling back into his spot. 

You look at him confused.

"What you seriously think that I didn't notice the way that you two look at each other? It's pathetic. You finally figured it out so I'm happy." Sam says. 

"Well uh that was easier than I thought." Dean laughs. 

"Yeah I guess it was." You say, cuddling back into Dean's side. 

Sam plays the movie again and just then another jump scare happens, causing you to scream and jump into Dean's lap. Sam and Dean laugh while Dean rubs your back and you bury your face into his shoulder, staying that way until you end up falling asleep and Dean carries you to your room, laying you in bed gently and pulling the covers up over you. Just as he's about to leave you stop him.

"Dean?" You ask sleepily.

He turns around.

"Yes sweetheart?" He says.

"Stay with me?" You say.

A smile fills his face and he walks back over to your bed, pulling off his shirt and climbing in, wrapping his arm around your waist and nuzzling his face into your neck. 

"I love you Y/N." He whispers. 

You turn around and kiss him softly.

"I love you too Dean." You whisper. 

He kisses your forehead and you cuddle into his chest, drifting off into sleep.