s.w//hide

"Shit, shit, shit!" You whisper angrily as you hide behind a dumpster.

You're fumbling to get your phone out of your pocket in the freezing rain. It's soaking your hair and dripping into your eyes and making your hands slick and frozen. You're desperately trying to dial Sam for help because your abusive ex-boyfriend has found you in the parking lot of the grocery store after you went and ran errands. You've barely told Sam or Dean anything about Carson. He severely mentally and physically abused you in your long four year relationship. You met in high school and at the time he was the most charming and handsome boy you had ever laid eyes on in your young life. He was sweet and loving on the outside but you found out the hard way the true monster he was. You ran away from home to get away from him and met Sam and Dean who took you in with open arms. Flashbacks of Carsons abuse flood your mind and you fight to keep them out and focus on dialing Sam. You can hear your heartbeat in your ears and you feel like you're going to pass out. 

"Hello?" Sam says over the phone. 

"Oh thank god." You cry in relief. 

"Y/N are you okay? Is something wrong?" He asks, panic laced in his voice.

"Sam I need help." You whisper, watching Carson scan the parking lot for you. 

"What is going on?" He says seriously. 

"M--My ex is here. Looking f--for me." You whisper. 

"What? Why?" He asks, confused. 

"Sam there is a lot that I haven't told you. Right now I just n--need you to come h--help me. Please." You whimper. 

"I'm on my way. Just stay put. Hide." He says. 

"O--Okay. Please hurry." You say. 

"Y/N? Where are youuu? I know you're hereee!" Carson calls out in a sing song voice.

You look around and there is no one else in the parking lot because of the time. 

"Please hurry Sam." You whisper. 

The rain is making you shiver. It has soaked all of the way through your clothes and you're freezing. As you're looking to see if he is still there, you hear him.

"Here you are gorgeous." He says.

You turn around and scream. 

"I knew I would find you." He says, and grabs you by the arm.

You scream and begin to fight him until suddenly you hear the squeal of tires and the roar of the Impala's engine. The door slams shut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sam says, fuming. 

"Oh this is my girlfriend. She's not really...right in the head," He says, acting like he's trying to make sure you don't hear it, "I'm just going to take her home."

"Oh really? Because last I remember Y/N lived with me and my brother. To get away from you." He says. 

Then Dean opens the door and steps out, holding a crow bar in his hands. 

"Howdy." He says.

"Let her go." Sam says, trying to keep his cool. 

Carson laughs. 

"You really think I'm afraid of a skinny giant with hippie hair and his short brother?" He laughs. 

"I'm giving you three seconds to let her go." Sam threatens. 

Carson's grip on your arm tightens and you yelp from the pain. This flips a switch in Sam and the lunges forward, tackling Carson. Dean grabs you and shoves you into the car. You watch through the rain streaked windows as Sam and Dean beat up Carson. Eventually Dean pulls Sam off Carson.