s.w//family

"Sam I need help!" You shout from your bedroom.

Your large belly is preventing you being able to see to get your jeans buttoned. You sit down on the bed, actually tired from the struggle with your pants. Sam comes in and chuckles when he sees the state you're in. Out of breath, in your bra, and unbuttoned pants.

"Don't laugh at me, I'm carrying your baby, Winchester." You say.

"I know I'm sorry." He says, stifling a laugh.

"Help." You say, gesturing to your button.

He buttons up your pants, kisses your belly and then you. You and Sam have been dating for over four years and you've been living with him and Dean for two. You know what they do for a living so you both were shocked and terrified to find out that you were pregnant. You didn't want to bring another life into this world knowing what is out there and what Sam and Dean do to protect people from it. Nevertheless, you both were ecstatic and Dean was excited to be an uncle. You are eight months along and still aren't due for several weeks. Sam has been trying to stay local for their hunts but you are left alone a lot. You don't blame him, you're just scared. They are about to go to St. Louis for a case and once again leave you by yourself.

"Y/N we're about to head out!" Dean shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!" You respond putting on a shirt and slowly making your way downstairs.

The brothers are packing the last of their things when you reach them. Sam comes over and kisses you sweetly.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? I we can get Cass to stay with you while we're gone if you want." Sam says, worried.

You touch his cheek.

"We'll be alright. I'll call Cass if I need him. Now go, save some lives." You say and peck his lips.

He leans down and kisses your belly, then your forehead.

"I love you both. With all of my heart. See you soon." He says and picks up his backpack.

Dean comes and gives you a hug, grabs the keys to the Impala and heads out the door. You go to the fridge looking for something to eat, as you're always hungry. You pull out an apple and head to the living room to watch some TV. You prop your feet up on the table and begin to flip through the channels. The baby kicks and you smile warmly. You and Sam decided to keep the gender a secret until the baby is born because he likes surprises. Suddenly a sharp pain runs over your belly and you gasp.

"That's a little too hard little one." You chuckle.

You have been experiencing some Braxton Hicks contractions but you just drink some water, put your feet up and they eventually fade away. Another hits you so you head to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You sit down again and begin to sip it, feeling more 'practice contractions' coming on. You breathe through them and they slowly begin to fade away. You think nothing of it and continue to watch tv. Before you know it, it's late and you're tired. You head upstairs and jump in the shower to freshen up. You finish and change into one of Sams shirts. You decide to give him a call.

"Hellooo?" He answers in a sing song voice.

"Hey my love." You smile, hearing his voice.

"How are you? How's baby?" He asks.

"Great. Had another spell of Braxton Hicks but they're gone now." You say.

"Do I need to come home?" He says, anxiety filling his perfect and deep voice.

"No. I promise I'm okay." You assure him.

"Okay." He says.

You can see him smiling in your head.