d.w&s.w//get her back

A/N: so this is kind of a reverse to my Sam chapter "there's a price". It's basically they boys point of view on them trying to get you back from Hell

"Dean this isn't a good idea." Sam says, following his brother around the bunker. 

Dean stays quiet, continuing to race around the bunker and shove the items he needs into his duffel. 

"Dean stop!" Sam shouts. 

The older brother turns around, a determined look settled on his face. 

"Nothing you say will change my mind Sammy." He says with an even tone. 

"I know you loved her Dean. I did too, and it's my fault that she--" Sam begins but is cut off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Dean says, pointing a finger at his brother, his eyes burning with emotion. 

"Can you just calm down and talk about this?" Sam says. 

"I'm getting her back. With or without you." Dean says, slinging his bag over his shoulder. 

He grabs the keys to the Impala, heads up the stairs and leaves, leaving Sam alone. 

"Shit." Sam whispers. 

Dean speeds down the road, knowing exactly where he's going, determined to get you back, no matter the cost. His knuckles are white as he grips the steering wheel, flying faster down road and his breathing is heavy when he sees familiar landmarks, letting him know that he's close to his destination. His phone rings and he answers it. 

"Dean come back. We need to think about this." Sam says immediately.

"There's nothing to think about Sam. I'm getting Y/N back. I need her back." Dean says and hangs up the phone before Sam can say anything else. 

Sam paces the floor of the bunker, trying to figure out what to do. He runs his hands through his long hair, his mind racing. Of course he want's Y/N back. He wants nothing more in this world but he can't let Dean put his life on the line. Finally, he thinks of something. More like someone. He dials Cas quickly, and waits. He doesn't pick up. Frustrated, the throws his phone down on the table. 

"Cas!" He shouts, praying that he's listening. 

Sam falls to his knees, clasping his hands.

"Cas I need you to listen right now. Dean is doing something that's going to get him killed. I need your help. Please Cas, please." Sam says. 

There is a rustling of wings and Sam opens his eyes to find Cas standing in front of him. 

"What is going on?" Cas asks, concern on his face. 

"We need to get to Dean. Now." Sam says. 

"You said he was going to get himself killed. What does that mean?" Cas says. 

"He's trying to get Y/N back, make a deal with--" Sam begins but Cas finishes his thought. 

"A cross-roads demon." He says, his eyebrows furrowing. 

"He'll listen to you. You have to help me stop him." Sam says, worry lacing his voice.

He nods and closes his eyes. 

"He's not there yet. We can get there in time." Cas says.

Sam rushes to get his keys and the men peel out of the driveway in hot pursuit of Dean. The Impala rolls to a stop and Dean gets out, holding his container of supplies tightly. The head lights of the Impala illuminate the desolate road and Dean walks to the center, making a hole with his boot and burying the container in it. As he reaches for the demon knife in his waistband, he hears the roar of a car's engine in the distance. Knowing exactly who it is, he shouts into the darkness.