d.w&s.w//who?

You hear a loud crash downstairs that makes you jump. You listen to Dean and Sam yelling at each other and you rush down to find them in a full-on brawl.

"Hey stop! Both of you knock it off!" You scream, trying to separate them.

Finally, you're able to get into between them, one hand on each of their chests as they still try to go after each other.

"What the hell is going on?!" You ask frantically, completely taken off guard by their actions.

They stay silent as they stare at one another, fuming.

"Answer me!" You say, looking back and forth between them.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean shouts and walks away, flipping a chair.

"Dean stop!" You call after him.

He turns around and quickly comes back. 

"What." He barks.

"Both of you are going to tell me what the hell is going on and why you are beating the shit out of each other! You are brothers. There is no good reason for you to be treating each other like this!" You say. 

"There is a perfectly good reason," Sam says, staring intently at Dean.

You look at Dean.

"Yeah, there is." He says.

"Am I missing something?" You ask angrily.

"Why don't you tell her Sammy?" Dean says snarkily, picking up the chair he flipped and sitting down in it. 

You look at Sam expectantly with wide eyes. He takes a deep breath and looks down.

"You." He says and looks back at you. 

"W--What?" You say, completely shocked.

"You. You are the reason we are fighting." Sam says.

You look back and forth between the boys, your heart racing. 

"What do you mean?" You ask. 

"We're fighting over you." Dean says.

Your mind is reeling. So many thoughts are racing through your mind and you can't breathe. Sam and Dean are like your brothers but you aren't going to lie, they are both extremely attractive. You can't say that you haven't thought about being with one of them. But both of them fighting over you?  You can't even believe it. 

"Well?" Dean says.

You can't create words. Your mouth hangs open in disbelief.

"Y/N I can't keep doing this, pretending like I don't love you. Going through every day seeing you and just wanting you to be mine. I'm tired of fighting it. I want you to choose me Y/N. I love you. You are the kindest, smartest and most beautiful girl that I have ever met in my life. I can't imagine being with anyone else. Let me love you. Please." Sam says, stepping forward and taking your small hands in his large ones.

"Wait hold on a minute. Don't I get to make my statement?" Dean says, standing up. 

You turn to him and he caresses your cheek with his fingers, sending a shiver down your spine. 

"I love you Y/N. I have since the first day that I met you. I can't keep hiding the way that I feel let you think that we're nothing more than friends. Let me show you how much I care and how much you mean to me. Give me a chance." He says, his emerald green eyes staring deep into yours.

You're absolutely speechless. 

"I--I don't--" You say, stumbling over your words. 

"Please," Sam begs, his eyes sparkling and making your heart melt.

"I love you," Dean says quietly, looking down at his shoes.

You look back and forth to both boys who you love with all of your heart, but know you know who truly has it. 

"I--I choose..."

A/N: And you get to pick whoever you wanttt :) This was super super short but I thought it would be cool to do a chapter where you get to choose the ending <3 Haley