d.w//impala

You enjoy the wind whipping through your hair as you and Dean fly down a dirt road in the middle of no where after a hunt. You close your eyes and smile, living in the moment. You hear Dean grunt slightly and you look over to see him shift uncomfortably in the drivers seat. 

"Dean are you alright?" You ask.

He nods, his lips in a tight line. His grip on the steering wheel is tight, his knuckles turning white. You continue to watch him and see him move more and more, the look on his face becoming more and more frustrated. He keeps glancing at you, mainly your legs and chest. You scan your own eyes over your body. You're just in a v-neck black t-shirt and your black skinny jeans which is your regular hunting attire. He grips the steering wheel tighter. 

"Hey seriously. Are you al--" You say touching his thigh when he suddenly screeches to a stop, making dirt fly up all around you. 

"Dean what the hell!" You shout, startled. 

"Get out." He grunts, opening the door roughly. 

"What?" You say, staring at him with wide eyes. 

"Jesus christ Y/N get the fuck out please!" He shouts. 

You listen, stepping out of the Impala. Dean comes to your side of the car and grabs your waist roughly, pulling you into him. Your hands are on his chest and you're staring up into his eyes completely confused. 

"Dean what the hell is going on?" You ask. 

He grabs you and pushes you onto the warm hood of the Impala. 

"I'm going to fuck you. Right here, right now." He growls. 

The aggressiveness in his voice makes you quiver. 

"W--What?" You whimper. 

"I am going to fuck you on the hood of my car. I have been so fucking frustrated all damn day and trying so damn hard not to just rip your clothes off. I can't take it anymore." He says, whispering the last words in your ear.

He nibbles your earlobe and you suck in a breath gently. His hands run up and down your body making you shiver. You pull his jacket off quickly and he yanks your shirt over your head. You quickly undo his belt and he pulls his jeans off. You quickly rid of his shirt and run your hands all over his muscled chest and torso. He attacks your neck with bites and kisses, leaving purple bruises and making you moan loudly. This turns him on even further and he takes your skinny jeans off immediately. He tears your underwear down the center.

"De--AN!" You say beginning to scold him for ruining the only clean pair of underwear that you have but he wastes no time sliding two fingers into you and pumping them at a steady pace. 

You gasp and moan, pleasure washing over you. You dig your nails into his bicep and he kisses you roughly, biting your lip.

"Oh god Dean!" You cry, squeezing your eyes shut, your stomach in knots. 

You release, your legs shaking while you breathe heavily. Dean smirks at you and pulls his underwear off. He grabs your hips and pulls you down the hood of the Impala and slams himself into you. You cry out as he stretches you to your limits. His fingers dig into your hips as he rolls his hips into yours at a constant pace. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You cry, not being able to say anything else. 

"Jesus fuck." Dean grunts, rolling his head back and squeezing his eyes shut. 

"Dean!" You moan, locking your legs around his waist. 

He grabs one of your legs and pulls it up onto his him, making him go deeper and hit your sweet spot repeatedly. 

"Oh my god!" You groan your high racing toward you. 

You cry as you release, digging your nails into Dean's back and he growls as he rides out his own high. You both come down from your euphoria, breathing heavily. 

"Fuck I've been waiting for that all week." Dean breathes.

"You know Dean you can just ask. I'm your girlfriend." You chuckle. 

He rolls his eyes and helps you sit up and gather your clothes.

"I'm pissed about the underwear Dean." You say, pulling your jeans back on. 

"I don't mind. It helps me out." He says, winking at you. 

"You're a dork." You laugh, pulling your shirt on. 

"You love me." He says. 

You laugh and climb back into the car. Dean takes your face in his hands and kisses you gently. 

"Best pitstop ever." Dean says, turning the Impala on. 

You laugh and rest your head on Dean's shoulder as he begins driving again. You close your eyes and again let the wind whip through your hair.

winchester brothers imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara