Chapter 23

SURPRISE! MY LAPTOP IS FIXED!! YEAAAAAAAAH! Well, I started school on Monday. This week was hella crazy. Tell me about your first day on the comment box below.

I only ask of you to do one thing ....

I hope you love this story, (:

xo, zabelle06

-

All of a sudden, I heard the breaking of my locked handle, Weston’s figure appearing at the frame of my door. He stood for a second, taking in his bearings. Then, his eyes met mine. It was full of despair and worry. He was scared that something happened to me.

I felt the tears rolling down my cheek while my stomach churned with disgust and fear. But, what I couldn’t decipher was the new found courage I had. The bravery I had before wasn’t as affective as it is now.

I guess it was a wolf thing.

I stood still, my hands in fists at my side. My teeth were clenched and once again, a small growl escaped. I could feel my vision getting blurry, to a higher contrast then back to normal again.

“Ells?” Weston asked with caution, taking few small steps towards me. “Why did you just throw the plate?”

I said nothing, just watched as he neared me. And when he had enough of his cautious approach, he took three long strides and threw his arms around my small body. I put my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in my mate’s scent. Like what I wanted, I found comfort.

Because he was not wearing a shirt yet, I felt his muscles through the white thin material of Weston’s shirt that I wore. “What is happening?” I asked my voice cracking.

“Look, I promise that I will tell you everything and you will promise to tell me everything once you take a bath, okay?” He said, sincerely. He leaned his forehead against mine, boring his green eyes into my own. ‘Please, for me,’ he said through our link.

I groaned. “Can’t you just tell me first? Showers can wait later.”

“Nope,” he said, flicking my nose. He pulled away from me, scrunching his nose up.“Besides, you stink.”

I smiled and let out my extraordinary laugh. I could not believe that he could make a joke after everything that happened today and it was only morning. Weston joined in my laugh and kissed my temple. “You know, you’re such an idiot sometimes,” I replied.

“And you, you’re an idiot all the time.”

I scoffed and punched his abs light; afraid of the strength that I have been given. “You’re mean. And go put a shirt, before you kill my eyesight.”

“What? This,” Weston said and gestured to his body. “This is sexy.”

I snorted and rolled my eyes. “Vain. If you haven’t noticed, I don’t find you attractive.”

Weston’s eyes became challenging and narrowed. I gulped as he took a step closer to me this time, his heat radiating unto my body. He slipped his hands around my waist and rubbed his hands up and down in circular motions, before resting them at the small of my back. He pulled me into him until his muscles pressed against my body. Keep in mind; I was wearing nothing but this shirt. I mean, literally nothing but the shirt.

He bent his head down and pressed his lips lightly at the dip in between my color bone, making me shiver. Goosebumps made their way onto my skin. He left a hot trail of light kisses until he met the Crescent moon mark, the mark he made and that is when I thought my knees would go week. I moaned softly, leaning my head for him to gain better access.