Hello, Kumusta, Hafa Adai, Hola, Ni Hao, Bon Jour, Buenas, Mushi Mushi, etc.
From wherever in the world you are, I wanted to say hello and thank you for reading my book. But I cannot thank you enough for liking and enjoying my book, if you have.
1) I believe there are less than ten chapters before The Silver Bullet is revealed. (; (; (;
2) Comment below on who you think TSB is.
3) I started school. Sophmore year, baaaby! Comment below and tell me what grade you'll be starting in if you want.
4) I started a new book: Just Stay
Dylan Everhart is just your standard seventeen-year-old girl. She never truly understood the importance of life until her parents passed away in a car accident. Ever since then, she never attached herself to anyone in fear they will leave her as well. However, moving in with her two gorgeous cousins and meeting their unbearable, rude, and model worthy friend seems like the opposite way of “not getting close” to someone. With all these people befriending her, she begins to question what life and love is truly about and if trusting someone is the wisest choice. Can someone truly just stay forever?
*** READ IF YOU WANT. I WILL TRULY LOVE YOU IF YOU GUYS CHECKED IT OUT AND IT WOULD GIVE ME INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE ON WEREWOLVES, ROMANCE, TEEN FICTION, ETC.
5) My laptop is fixed. THEREFORE, MORE UPDATES!
6) Tell me what you think of the new cover for MBTA
7) I have class tomorrow and I don't want to go.
YOU ARE READING
Marked by the AlphaWerewolf
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, you are mine and only mine, you understand?" Daniella Saunders had a pretty rough life. After being h...