1.

"Looking for me babygirl?" His deep voice instantly grabbed her attention, she spun to face him and his eyes widened

She was fucking beautiful.

~

"Kim Taehyung?"

"The one and only." The rose for Jimin is long forgotten as he closes the page, how can he focus on that when a siren just entered Kim Ink.

That's the only way he can describe her, she's the type of woman most men don't stand a chance against yet he must resist.

Taehyung doesn't do well with relationships, after losing his brother the young artist was too afraid to allow himself a chance at love and happiness.

Everyone leaves so what's the point?

Taehyung didn't fuck around, he wasn't the damaged player who used women to satisfy an urge. Taehyung simply locked himself away, focused on work and the path to recovery and nothing had tempted him away from that until now.

"I would like you to design me a tattoo." Her voice rendered him speechless, enraptured maybe a more accurate assessment.

Yes.

Siren was the perfect word to describe her.

Taehyung was the bewitched sailor following a song she created just for him.

"Follow me, we can talk privately." The siren nods, following behind him as he leads the way.

He doesn't miss the way Namjoon widens his eyes in surprise as they head for the stairs to his office, normally Taehyung tells people he doesn't do his own designs anymore so what makes this woman different?

Namjoon understands a second later though, it only takes one lingering look in the eyes of his friend to see that maybe just maybe Kim Taehyung just found his inspiration.

~

Minutes later after hearing her tragic tale his decision has been made.

"Remove your shirt, let me see." His voice is gentle yet she hesitates.

"I won't hurt you, just need to see how bad the damage is." 

She nods, standing slowly from her seated position.

"It's the first time I've shown someone who isn't family or a close friend." She bites down on her bottom lip, his eyes linger a little too long on the action, never has a woman intrigued him so much. 

"It's okay, you're safe here with me." He reassures with a genuine smile. 

"Okay." She returns the gesture and his entire world is blown.

He's completely fucking enraptured.

Taehyung should turn away, give her some privacy but she's got him bewitched and as the fabric falls his breath hitches.