Bonus Chapter Three ~ Jealousy & Misunderstandings

"Are you sure you don't mind me going out Tink?" He feels bad, doesn't really want to leave his pregnant girlfriend at home alone especially as he's been so busy with work during the day.

"Baby you've been stuck inside with me for weeks, go out with the guys and have some fun." Y/N's eyes widen when Tae walks down the stairs, the marshmallow on her spoon falling back into the hot chocolate with a gooey plop.

He looks good.

Really good.

"See something you like?" He teases.

"Definitely." The more she looks, the more her heart races. The way his vibrant cereulan curls fall haphazardly across blue contacts, strong brows and eyelashes so thick it should be illegal. The loose black silk shirt and slacks that hug his lithe physique perfectly, velvet choker with moon pendant resting against the hollow of his throat.

Yeah she definitely likes what she sees.

"Who are you dressing up for?" Her brows furrow.

She blames her hormones for the irrational feeling of jealousy.

"I'm not dressing up for anyone Tink, this is my standard going out attire." Tae shakes his head, expression fond as he sits beside her. "I don't have to go out if you don't want me to, I can tell the guys we can do it another time and we can watch a movie instead."

"No, please don't stay just because you feel bad. I want you to go out and have fun, Jiminie and Guk have been excited about this for days now and they would be so disappointed if you didn't go. It's the hormones, you look good and I'm getting protective, just ignore me."

"Baby you're the only woman for me, I'm going out tonight to have fun with the guys and that's it. I hope you know that I would never betray you, we have that trust right?"

"Of course we do." Y/N reaches out to brush her fingertips across the moon pendant. "You're far too good looking." She groans, blushing.

"Is that so?" Taehyung's fingers gently run up and down her spine as he leans down to rest his forehead against her own. Y/N watches breathlessly as his eyes study hers with silent intensity, his warm breath ghosts across her face and she closes her eyes in anticipation. She stifles a gasp as his soft lips capture hers, causing her body to flush with heat. The heat seems to travel through her veins, warming her. Just as she feels a rush of euphoric bliss envelop her, making her heart sing, he pulls back with a smug grin.

"I'll be sure to finish this later, how does that sound?" He chuckles at her furrowed brow and pouty lips. "I won't be late, I promise."

~

Six hours later and Taehyung still isn't home, hasn't even sent a message like he promised and Y/N tries not to worry but when her third text goes unanswered she can't help it.

She doesn't want to be one of those irrational girlfriends but he did promise to message her when he got to the club and he never breaks his promises.

She tries to keep herself calm, does some laundry that's been piling up over the last few days and takes a bath but it still doesn't stop her from feeling anxious. It doesn't bother her that he's having fun, she knows how hard he's been working lately to bring money in for them and so he deserves to go out with the guys and let off some steam but what does bother her is the radio silence. Tae just isn't the type to ignore messages, the only time there's ever a delay is when he's working.

Could it be possible he's ignoring her?

She knows things haven't been easy for Tae especially with her hormones wreaking havoc but surely it wasn't so bad that he would pull a stunt like this.