4.

"Do you have plans for later?" He asked, voice deep and eyes dark.

"No, why?"

"You're coming home with me then."

Taking it slow simply wasn't an option, not when she looked at him like that.

Taehyung wasn't taking her home to have sex, he probably gave that impression but he couldn't help the way she called to him

Everything about her was driving him crazy, she wasn't his usual type as clichè as that sounds it was the truth.

The struggling artist didn't sleep around and would never consider a one night stand, it just wasn't his style.

Taehyung only allowed himself to be intimate with those he was in a committed relationship with so if anyone was to ask him how many women that had been he would answer two, the first when he was attending university and the second when he got his first job.

Clarissa the exchange student from Washington who he lasted a whole six months with before they decided they wanted different things in life, the two parted ways amicably. Then Rae came second, she was his colleague at the first tattoo parlor he worked at. They lasted for three months because she was far too chaotic for him, their break up was less amicable and more run for the hills and change your phone number because this woman is clearly psychotic.

Then his brother died and Taehyung just lost interest, he didn't want to do anything but throw himself into work and bury his pain.

"I love your place, it's beautiful." Her dulcet tones broke him out of his reverie and he bit down on his plump bottom lip, head cocking to the side as he playfully observed her.

"Thanks babygirl, you want a drink? I've got some champagne that needs finishing if you care to indulge with me?"

Y/N gave a nod, swallowing the lump in her throat as she urged her heart to slow it's rapid beat.

"Sure, sounds good."

Taehyung smiled, walking over to the kitchen with Y/N cautiously trailing behind.

"Taehyung I didn't come here with you for sex, after what you said to me back at the café it probably seems like I did but the truth is....I'm not entirely sure why I agreed to come. I guess I'm just intrigued, this probably sounds ridiculous to you." Y/N nibbled nervously on the inside of her cheek, leaning her shoulder against one of the pillars which sectioned the kitchen off from the open plan living space.