37.

((Smut warning, if you don't want to read it stop when you see ** and then pick it up again when you see the second lot of **))

"So, what do you think the exhibition will be?" Jimin asks as he returns to their table with three double deluxe burgers and fries.

"Not sure, think he's supposed to be following the same theme as last time right?" Y/N replies, thanking Jimin as he passes over her meal first.

Taehyung gives a nod, reaching across to get the ketchup because he simply can't have burger and fries without. "It's about the trials and tribulations of love, Luo-Yong apparently got the idea when he discovered some love letters between his grandparents."

"You never told me that." Y/N cocked a brow inquisitively, washing down her first bite of burger with a few sips of Sprite.

"I've been chatting quite regularly with him, mainly about his work as it intrigued me."

"Check out Tae, mingling with the Seoul elite." Jimin teased.

"I'm not mingling with anyone, just discussed his work with him."

"I think it's pretty romantic, him finding those letters and wanting to build his work around them." Y/N sighed wistfully.

"I think so too, apparently the relationship between his grandfather and grandmother was highly frowned upon due to the fact the latter was from a poor family."

"That's so sad, fortune shouldn't matter." Y/N shook her head, angry that things such as money can so easily place a divide where there truly shouldn't be one.

Jimin seemed to share in this sentiment, giving a nod in agreement before taking a large bite of his burger.

The trip out to 9ounce was Jimin's idea, he wanted to spend more time with Y/N and get to know her a little better especially as she was so special to Taehyung.

Taehyung mentioned this to Y/N a couple of days after her tattoo, asking if she was free that evening to meet with Jimin after he finished work.

"I would love to spend some time with him, he's your best friend and I want to have a good relationship with him."

Taehyung recalls how excited his Tink had been earlier that afternoon, trying on several different outfits and spending a ridiculous amount of time doing her makeup.

"Baby, it's just Jimin....you honestly don't have to go to this much trouble."

Taehyung had chuckled, eyes fond as his girlfriend pouted at him through the mirror.

"I want to make a good impression, especially after the bbq fiasco."

"I know baby but honestly he already thinks your adorable, what happened at the bbq was my doing and he doesn't think badly of you for how you reacted as it was perfectly justified."

"I know but regardless of that....I still want to make a good impression."

Taehyung had watched, completely endeared by her determination as she added the final few touches.

"You look beautiful with or without this you know."

Taehyung had smiled, fingers dancing across her bare shoulder.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

Y/N had giggled, eyes dark as Taehyung leaned down to place lingering kisses in the wake of his fingertips.