13.

Luo-Yong smiled, watching the young couple as they embraced. This was what he wanted, exactly what he was looking for.

He painted what he felt, the young woman was wearing jeans and a jumper but instead he imagined her wearing a dress and even though several other couples had joined the exhibition it was only them he could truly see.

Li Na kindly escorted Y/N to the bathroom after the exhibition was over, insisting she take all the time needed to freshen up as Taehyung spoke with Luo-Yong

One look in the mirror and she groaned, maybe Taehyung would walk home with her before dinner so she could get changed.

The thought of Taehyung made her blush, remembering the way his lips had captured her own only moments before.

It was a perfect moment.

"Everything okay?" Li rapped her knuckles on the door a couple of times before slowly pushing it open and popping her head around, a duchenne smile pulling at her plump crimson lips.

"I'm supposed to be having dinner after this and look at me." Y/N chuckled, fingers tugging at the knots in her wet hair, lips pulled down at the corners.

"Maybe I can be of service." Li smiled, gliding gracefully through the door to stand behind Y/N.

"Wow, that dress is gorgeous. Are you going out somewhere?" Y/N couldn't help but stare, Li was insanely beautiful.

The striking black gown seemed to hug against every curve, tapering in at the waist before flaring out with the hem reaching just above her slender ankles

Y/N was enraptured and she didn't even look at women that way, yet something about Li could tempt even her to experiment and she blushed at the thought.

A soft chuckle broke her reverie, Li now standing beside her as she applied another coat of lipstick.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Y/N asked, brow furrowed apologetically.

"I said that Luo is taking me out for dinner tonight before we head to the airport, he wishes to celebrate another successful exhibition. I also offered my assistance, you seem in dire need of a new outfit and a hairdryer." Li smirked as Y/N shuffled nervously from one foot to the next, water in her boots squelching.