5.

"I want that as my canvas, will you grant me my desire?"

Y/N swallowed hard, she also didn't miss the way his eyes darkened as a little gasp which sounded more like a moan escaped her parted lips.

Did she want that? Was this moving too fast?

What should she say?

"Okay." Y/N breathed out, not missing the way Taehyung's eyes darkened as he took the empty champagne flute from her trembling hand.

"Relax babygirl, you're perfectly safe with me."

"I know, just nervous. I don't do stuff like this, never been so spontaneous before."

"Spontaneity isn't necessarily a bad thing, some of the most fun you can have is done spur of the moment."

"It sounds like you're talking from experience, you like spontaneity?"

Taehyung filled her glass with more champagne, pondering over the question as he added more fresh raspberries.

"I suppose, depends on the act. I love to travel, get lost in places foreign to me. I believe that's the best way to explore, plans only make everything seem so methodical and tedious."

"I agree."

Taehyung tilted his head, lips lifting to form a playful grin as he studied the beautiful woman before him.

"Are you a dreamer Y/N?" He questioned, bringing his now full champagne flute to his awaiting lips 

"I guess.....before the accident my dreams were different though. I guess my confidence was knocked down a peg or two and for some stupid reason I've just stopped dreaming.....stopped living." Y/N wasn't sure why she was opening up to Taehyung, she didn't even know the guy and so far she had shared thoughts and information that not even her friends or family were privy to.

"I don't even know why I'm telling you all this." Y/N chuckled before nervously sipping some champagne, what was this guy doing to her?

Taehyung had his back against the counter, long legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles as he listened intently to every word which left those hypnotic lips.

He wasn't sure what hold this stunning siren had over him or why but for now he simply didn't care, around her something stirred deep within him and Taehyung wanted desperately to explore it.

"It's easier to speak with a stranger, less judgment and less guilt. It's difficult sometimes to tell the ones we love how we feel, we don't want to drag their mood down or for them to feel obligated to help us. I guess that's why it's easier for you to talk with me, guess that's why it's easier for me to be so open with you too." Taehyung finished his drink, setting down the glass on the counter beside him.

"I'll show you to the bathroom, there's a fresh robe on the back of the door. I need you to undress, put the robe on and I'll meet you back here."

"Where are you going?" Y/N asked, her heart racing.

"I'm going to fetch some paint and brushes, you did promise to be my canvas did you not?"

Y/N gave a nod, following behind Taehyung as he made his way upstairs. 

"So.......you live alone then?" Y/N asked as they reached the second floor.

"I do, used to live with my brother but not anymore."

"Why?" Y/N didn't mean to be so intrusive but there was something about Taehyung that called to her, she wanted to know more about him.

"I think that conversation is best left for another day, it's not something I'm ready to talk about." Taehyung wasn't sharp with his words, there was no defensive body language but she didn't want to disrespect him by pushing for more information.

"The bathroom is just through here, once you're ready come back downstairs and we'll get started."

Taehyung pushed open the first door they reached, moving out of the way so Y/N could step through.

"Even your bathroom is beautiful." Y/N gasped as she spun around slowly to face him, heart thudding harder against her chest as he smiled.

"I'll be down soon." She added, nibbling on her bottom lip.

Taehyung's smile dropped, eyes growing darker.

"Y/N.....please don't do that again."

Y/N cocked a brow, not sure what she was doing that required her to stop.

"What? I don't understand Taehyung."

Taehyung moved closer, his thumb reaching up and resting on her bottom lip.

"I've noticed it's a habit of yours, whenever you're nervous you take this soft....." His thumb gently moved across 'said' lip, eyes filled with something she was almost afraid to make out. "......plump lip and whenever you do that it makes me want to take it between my teeth instead."

Taehyung wanted to kiss her, the warmth from her body and the way her eyes widened at his words only made it more difficult to resist the devastatingly beautiful siren.

"I'm a very expressive person Y/N, I don't hold back when it comes to my desires but I'm doing so with you....not because I don't want you but because I want things to be different with you and for the life of me I don't know why but I'm definitely going to explore it. If you'll allow me, if you're willing?"

Y/N didn't even need to think about her answer, for the first time since her accident she felt alive and she didn't want to lose that.

"I'm willing." Her reply came out as more of a breathy moan and she didn't miss the way Taehyung's eyes swirled with lust.

"The ocean......" Taehyung whispered as he reluctantly moved his thumb away from her enticing lips.

"Excuse me?" Y/N furrowed her brow, not entirely sure what he meant by 'the ocean'

"That's what your tattoo needs to be, something related to the ocean." He forced himself to step back.

"Why the ocean?" She asked, heart beating a million times a second as he stopped at the door.

"Because you're my siren." He replied before leaving her alone and stunned into silence.

What the hell was going on here.