8.

Taehyung wasn't sure, this was completely overwhelming and totally unexpected.

Was it too soon?

Was what he felt obsession or something more?

Should he call her?

Did his future have a place for her?

Did his heart?

Taehyung couldn't stop creating, ever since Y/N had agreed to be his canvas the ideas began pouring out of him and he wasn't entirely sure what to think of that

On the one hand he should be happy that his creativity was finally coming back to him but on the other he was terrified of what his connection with this alluring woman could possibly mean, where did they go from here? What did the future hold? Did he even want to think of a future where she was concerned?

It had been three days since he last spoke to her, the temptation to pick up the phone just so he could hear her voice was overwhelming. It irked him slightly that she hadn't called but then again....could he really blame her? He was the one creating the tattoo and so it should be him making the next move, what was taking him so damn long to pick up the phone? What was he afraid of?

"Fucking hell Taehyung, it looks like you haven't cleaned this place since the last time I was here." Namjoon stumbled over pots of water and tubes of paint, right in the middle of the creative vortex was his friend......shirtless and covered in paint with a brush between his teeth.

"It's not even messy, what are you talking about

"It's not even messy, what are you talking about." Taehyung grunted without sparing his friend a single glance, he was too busy mixing colours and finishing his latest design.

"Taehyung have you even stopped to take a look around you? I've never seen so much paint before in my life, where are you even going to store all these new paintings?" Namjoon cocked a brow quizzically as he bent down to pick up a canvas that caught his attention the moment he walked through the door to check on his friend.

"What's this one, it's not your usual style?"

Taehyung finally stopped what he was doing, slowly his dark eyes focused on the painting Namjoon was holding

"I can't stop thinking of her in that way." He replied, a smirk pulling at his lips as he got to his feet and joined his friend.

"You mean Y/N? In what way are you thinking about her?"

"I look at her and see the ocean, sometimes turbulent and terrifying and at other times beautiful and serene. I see the ocean and I see a siren, the way she makes me feel.....how she calls to me in ways nobody ever has before." Taehyung ran his fingertips across the paint, trying to remember what her skin felt like beneath the pads of his fingers......it had been too long since their last session and he longed to see her again.

"Fuck you've got it bad." Namjoon shook his head, chuckling at the intense expression his friend sported.

"I should call her.....right?" Taehyung was in a world of his own, completely oblivious to Namjoon's previous teasing.

"Yeah man, you totally should." Namjoon smirked, watching as his friend glided through the mass of pots and canvases with ease.

It was on the third ring that she answered, Taehyung was sitting on the kitchen counter cross legged as Namjoon watched with an amused expression from his place on the couch as he enjoyed a beer.

"Hello."

Taehyung's breath hitched, it had been too long since the dulcet tones of her voice had played havoc with his emotions.

"Y/N."

"Taehyung is that you?" It sounded like she had just woken up, looking at the clock above his record player he frowned, it was almost midnight.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" He nibbled nervously on his bottom lip, he heard movement on her end and wondered if she was in bed.

Focus Taehyung.

"It's okay, I was half and half. Is everything okay?"

"I need to see you tomorrow at the studio, it's finally time to start your design. I can also use the session to ask you a few more questions, it'll just be me sketching the design and showing you what the finished product would look like. If you're happy with it then on the following session we can get started, sound good?"

"It sounds perfect, I was wondering when you would call. I was starting to worry that maybe I had done something wrong, I'm glad that wasn't the case."

Taehyung chuckled, her duality never ceased to amaze him, one minute she was the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on and the next she gave him serious cute aggression.

"You're adorable, no.....you haven't done anything wrong. I've just been thinking over a few things, trying to figure out what's going on with this design and wondering what happens next for us after what happened at our last session."

There was a pause, movement again on her end.

"Me too."

Taehyung was surprised with her response, was she struggling just as much as he was?

Could it be possible she felt the same urges and desires?

"How does ten tomorrow sound?"

"It sounds perfect."

Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough Taehyung thought as they said goodnight.

(Vote and leave me your comments, what do you think will happen at the next session? Love you all 💜))