46.

Six months later.

"Tell me everything." Li asks with a smile as she adjusts her laptop, the camera now focusing on her face a little better.

Y/N sits at the kitchen counter facing her own laptop, large mug of hot chocolate with a ridiculous amount of marshmallows piled high on lashings of squirty cream nestled between her hands.

"Well things have been crazy over the last six months but good crazy."

Li gives a nod, index finger tracing around the rim of her wine glass.

"I've been working long hours putting together Luo's next exhibition and so this is a much welcomed reprieve, don't leave out any details."

"Well, after we got back from visiting his mom and dad everything just felt lighter. I'm so proud of him, he's smiling more and actually taking time away from work to do things with me and his friends." Y/N smiles as she picks up her spoon, dipping it right in the middle of the cream. "He even changed the name of his parlour."

"He did?" Li cocks a brow quizzically.

"Yeah, about two weeks ago he changed it from Kim Ink to Siren." She chuckles, tone fond as she swallows a mouthful of marshmallows. "He took me out for dinner, told me that changing the name felt right. I called him a sap but still ended up crying, it was really sweet of him."

"It's extremely sweet, you two are going to give me cavities." Li smirks as Y/N chuckles.

"Yeah well, just wait until you hear the rest."

"I'm all ears."

"I finally started working again, got a job at the local library. I've always loved reading and something about the peace and quiet helps me to stay focused and relaxed."

"I'm happy for you hun, it's good that you've got that confidence in yourself back."

"Yeah, I'm happy too. It's a great place to work and not far from our apartment, takes me five minutes to walk there and usually Tae goes with me as it's on his way to work."

"Wait...." Li moves closer to the camera. "Did you just say our apartment?"

Y/N gives a nod, smiles. "Tae asked me to move in with him two months ago, it was just some drunken conversation we had after a night out with his friends but then the next morning he told me he was serious about it. I said yes, it just felt like the right time for us to take that next logical step."

"Awww hun, that's amazing. So, how is it living together?"

"It was difficult at first, going from having my own space to suddenly sharing that with someone else but we worked through it. I mean, we still argue like most couples but the majority of the time we're happy."

~

The two women talk for another twenty minutes or so, both promising to not leave it so long next time and after saying their goodbyes Y/N makes another hot chocolate and settles on the couch waiting for Tae to get home.

It truly has been a crazy six months, both of them finally letting go of their demons and allowing themselves a chance to be happy.

Y/N felt like everything was slowly coming together, the only thing missing now was Kiko.

It was close to seven months since they last talked and Y/N was trying her best to be patient, she understood it wasn't easy for the other woman but was it selfish to say that she missed her? That she wanted Kiko to see how far she had come in her recovery, show her the tattoo and tell her all about the job at the library and moving in with Taehyung.