24.

The traffic was terrible on the way to Taehyung's apartment so the two ended up listening to whatever was on the radio as they talked about Y/N's first official tattoo appointment.

"I'm nervous but ready to get started, just don't know what to expect from the pain." Y/N smiled as Taehyung placed his hand on her thigh, squeezing gently.

"It's okay to be nervous, most people are with their first tattoo but I promise to take it slow and look after you. In regards to the pain, it varies from person to person as some actually find it enjoyable and others have to spread it out over several sessions because it makes them feel nauseous. I guess it depends on your own tolerance but like I said, don't worry because I'll take care of you." Taehyung spared her a quick glance, sending a reassuring smile her way before focusing back on the road as traffic began to shift.

"Thanks Tae, I know you will."

It was almost twenty minutes later when they arrived at Taehyung's place, usually the ride would only last about ten but the traffic slowed them down considerably.

"I'll be right here okay? If you feel overwhelmed during the evening just excuse yourself to use the bathroom, take five and come back when you're ready. The guys are aware of what happened to you, the accident. I didn't tell them too much, that's for you to tell only if you're comfortable but they understand the situation enough and won't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable." Taehyung entwined their fingers together, stepping out of the elevator as it reached his floor.

Y/N gave a nod, appreciating the support and found herself practically salivating when they reached the door.

"Whatever they're making smells incredible." Y/N voiced her thoughts out loud, heat rushing to her cheeks when Taehyung chuckled and placed his hand on her back.

"Korean barbecue, Jimin and Hoseok have been preparing for hours now." Taehyung pushed open the door, ushering Y/N inside.

"We're here guys!" He called out, chuckling to himself when suddenly the jazz music Namjoon had put on earlier stopped and hushed whispers reached them.

"We can hear you guys whispering you know." Taehyung smirked as they rounded the corner to see the five of them lined up ready to greet Y/N.

~

Y/N felt the tips of her ears burn when she finally got to see the five men.

They were all so handsome.

Namjoon she already knew of course so when he came over to give her a hug she returned it with a smile and thanked him when he complimented her dress.

"Hey Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm Jungkook, youngest and most eligible." Y/N's cheeks flushed with warmth as the youngest approached.

Taehyung had told her all about his friends so she knew what to expect to some degree, had planned out in her head how she would respond.

Jungkook was the youngest if she remembers correctly, also a mechanic with a preference for bikes over cars. Taehyung said he was a pretty flirty character but was a sweetheart deep down, would do anything for the ones he cared about. If the smell of weed was anything to go by she was correct in remembering Taehyung telling her about Jungkook's bad habit, she wasn't one to judge though after finishing a bottle of wine in twenty minutes.

"Hey Jungkook, nice to finally meet you." Y/N gave him a sweet smile and nod of her head.

"Hello Y/N, you look beautiful sweetie. I love the dress! I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi and this is my boyfriend Yoongi."

"Hey, good to meet you." Yoongi rushed out with a quick nod of the head which Y/N returned after she smiled at Hobi.

"It's good to meet you both and thanks, haven't had the chance to wear this yet so I'm glad you like it."