10.

"How many more layers are you actually wearing?"

At his words they both laughed.

Y/N for the first time since her accident felt like she could learn to love herself again.

Taehyung for the first time since losing his brother felt like he could learn to love again.

If she was his siren then Kim Taehyung was her ocean and she couldn't wait to dive deeper and discover all that he held within.

((Dedicated to my beautiful friend ViMa711, thanks for all your support and happy birthday 💜💜💜💜))

"What was that?!"

Taehyung chuckled at her wide eyes as she tried to twist her head around to look at what he was doing.

"Relax babygirl, it's just the sketch still." He smirked, head lifting up as he was midway through the design.

Y/N nodded, eyes falling across his beautiful face.

Was this guy even real?

Y/N finally found the courage to strip down to her underwear after Taehyung had promised to turn around and not look until she was seated and comfortable.

The moment she gave him the all clear and he spun around his breath hitched.

She was so fucking perfect.

"I'm sorry, the deal was not to stare but when you're this fucking beautiful it's incredibly difficult."

Y/N had scoffed at his words, finding it ludacris that he found her so desirable and Taehyung cocked a brow.

"What was our deal?" He questioned.

"You wouldn't stare and I wouldn't feel self conscious."

"You're not complying." He teased to which she smirked.

"You aren't either so guess we both failed."

"Guess we did." Taehyung chuckled, liking this feisty side to his siren.

Thirty minutes, two cupcakes and a conversation about their likes and dislikes later the first sketch attempt was almost complete.

Taehyung had discovered Y/N loved to bake, watched badly made romantic dramas and had an obsession with collecting Pop Vinyls.

Y/N had discovered Taehyung's passion for music, playing saxophone and how is love for art came about.

"I just couldn't take my eyes away from it." Taehyung had said about his first visit to The Louvre and in particular the moment his eyes had landed on the Mona Lisa.