30.

((Smut is in this chapter guys, I will place two stars at the start and also at the end so those of you who don't like smut can skip lol I also hate writing in condom scenes, find they disturb the flow so just to make you aware yes Tae did wear a condom lol.))

Y/N wasn't sure what to expect, she hoped Taehyung would return her feelings and the two would finally make amends which thankfully was the case but after that she wasn't sure what should happen next.

Maybe they could go back to her place and talk?

It would be nice to spend some quality time together especially after everything that happened between them plus she wanted to know why Taehyung changed his mind about their relationship.

Had Jimin spoken to him?

Maybe Taehyung just missed her.

There had to be a reason for his sudden change of heart.

One thing Y/N certainly wasn't expecting was the way Taehyung's long slender fingers started to explore the curves of her body or how his teeth nipped playfully at her bottom lip before slowly sucking it into his mouth.

She didn't expect this.

Yet she certainly wasn't opposed to it either.

"Taehyung we shouldn't do this here, people could see." Y/N whispered as they broke apart.

"Let them watch then." Taehyung's tone was playful, eyes hooded and filled with desire.

"I didn't take you for an exhibitionist." Y/N chuckled, arousal rushing through her trembling body as Taehyung placed open mouthed kisses to the curve of her neck.

"It's been two weeks Tink, two weeks of no contact with you."

Y/N wanted to say something sarcastic, something along the lines of 'yeah and whose fault is that?' Yet she knew that would only bring back bad memories, maybe trigger something in Taehyung that would ruin everything so instead she smiled.

"Then maybe we should go back to my place, I would rather this be between just the two of us.....fuck Tae."

She whimpered as his large hands covered the small of her back.

"I want you....please let me have you." He breathed out.

"Not here, my place."

"Your place is too far, we should go to mine?"

"Isn't Jimin still there though?"

Taehyung shook his head before allowing his tongue to run across her swollen bottom lip, revelling in the way she arched her back as a sinful moan escaped.

"He left earlier, nobody is there."

Y/N wanted this, desperately so but that didn't mean she wasn't nervous. Her last sexual encounter happened weeks prior to the accident and ever since recovery she hadn't felt confident or comfortable enough to expose herself, this was a huge deal.

It was only a brief moment, a few seconds where her body seemed to stiffen but Taehyung immediately noticed.

"Babygirl you okay?" He asked, brow furrowed and eyes filled with concern as his hands gently cupped her face.

Y/N gave a nod, bringing their lips together for a chaste kiss.

"I'm just a little nervous."

"Hey....we don't have to do this okay? If you're not ready then we can just go back to mine and talk, watch something and maybe order food. I'm totally okay with doing that too, please don't feel as though you have to do more especially if you're not entirely comfortable with it."